574 Fury Warrior 12/14hm LF Late Night Guild

Like the title says, 574 Fury warrior, 12/14hm currently looking for a guild in a similar spot if not better place progression wise. I came back from a year and a half break about 3 months ago and before that I was in top 10 guild's US for both 25m and 10m during Cata.

I am currently parsing pretty consistently around 75-150. I am looking for a guild that raids at least 8PM PST starting preferably 4 or fewer days a week, will be fine with 5 though. Please reply here or PM me if anyone has any openings that may apply.

- - - Updated - - -

bump for justice!

- - - Updated - - -

For blood and thunder!

Hey Modernn, TF is currently recruiting skilled players for WoD. We're US 17th with 14/14H for 25 man SoO. I would love to chat with you. You can contact me by my battle tag Judekin#1105. Hope to hear from you soon!

*** ALWAYS INTERESTED IN SKILLED PLAYERS ***
    High Demand for RDPS, Heals
    Apply at Thefabled.net/application/

<The Fabled> is a guild created in the World of Warcraft Beta. It has a long history of consistently solid raid progression and offers a raid environment that is both friendly and serious. We are currently recruiting a variety of classes to be a part of our raid team for future progression.

General Information

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
    Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
    Loot: DKP

Past Progression (25 Man)

Tier 15: US 15th, West 41st
    Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
    Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
    Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
    Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

Recruitment Needs and Process

Hunter - Low
    Paladin (Ret) - low
    Mage - Medium
    Priest (Heals) - Low
    Warlock - High
    DK (DPS) - Medium
    Monk (MW) - Low

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot. Trials are capped at a lower tier of DKP bids (but gain normal amounts of DKP), and the trial period usually lasts for about one month. Once a month has passed, a vote will take place on the forums determining whether or not you will be promoted.

Expectations

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
    ¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
    ¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
    Recruiting Officers for contact: Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

*** RECRUITING ALL CLASSES ***
    High Demand for RDPS + HEALS
    Apply at Thefabled.net/application/

Raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Currently 11/14H

Server: Blackrock (Horde)

*No favoritism
    *No drama
    *Mature members
    *Strong leadership
    *Laid back, but progression focused

Our guild originated over 8 years ago and quickly grew into a progressive 25 man guild. Through the years, we have maintained a solid core of talented and knowledgeable players. Our members enjoy pushing for solid progression during our short nine hour raid week. We know that people have other interests and responsibilities outside of WOW, and prefer not to devote endless hours to raiding.

Several of us have experienced being part of cutting edge, top 100 guilds, but our guild has a great balance between competitive progression and a laid back atmosphere. During raids everyone is helpful, encouraging, open to new ideas, and strategy suggestions.
    Outside of raid time, we are a pretty social guild. In addition to our 25 man team, we occasionally run a flex raid on Fri/Sat nights (not recruiting for this). Many of us also regularly help each other gear up alts, complete challenge modes, and PVP.

therapists.guildlaunch.com

Please be prepared to provide WoL with your application.

If you have any questions or for a vent interview, contact one of the following in game:

Terroarr (Terroarr#1146)
    Grenouille
    Pandalazers
    Hatos
    Unahornn