Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    I don't see having extra hp at pull/bigger shield that useful at all, if other classes can deal with less hp so can we. TW, Healthstone, Mortail Coil for taking puddles when not green. Sac Pact + Unending resolve are way better during p2 to soak as many orbs as possible, Sacced imp to instant-dispell yourself (esp. important if you are using Nitro boots).
    Mate I can soak all the orbs of my area with an unending resolve. If you need sac pact too then something is wrong.

Up to you how you do it as long as you get a kill I guess.

Either way ember tap is bad mmkay.
    Last edited by mmocf1f1b25833; 2014-01-20 at 01:43 AM.

Deleted
    The way I see it is that it's up to the healers to keep you alive, I personally just use sacrificial pact if i'm not topped for a soaking the pools.
    Your job there is to max your dps, not to keep yourself alive. Unless you are running into orbs all the time, which is only something you can sort out then don't worry about healing yourself.

I'm the raid leader of the OP and we downed it last night and got some attempts in on Spoils. I was conflicted myself on spec choice and ultimately went as Affliction for Malky.

Thank you, everyone. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirm View Post
    I'm the raid leader of the OP and we downed it last night and got some attempts in on Spoils. I was conflicted myself on spec choice and ultimately went as Affliction for Malky.

Thank you, everyone. <3
    yes yes we made malk our bitch and then two shot him last night as well.
    Went aff and did everything here people said. thank you all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple