Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    These really freaked me out as a kid

I'm glad someone finally mentioned them. To be honest there was alot of things from Return to Oz that was beyond creepy , and it was supposed to be a kids film :P

For me, most recently this short movie. I think I shown it about 5 years ago, while at uni, around halloween :P

This was the last thing that pretty much made me jump. As well as anything else this man has made.
    Last edited by Orby; 2014-02-12 at 09:25 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted

These were laughable :P

The exorcist girl didnt give me goosebumps really, just this part.

Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2014-02-13 at 11:29 PM.

None are coming to mind, probably because every one of which I've actively suppressed any memories of, then never watched the show again.

Chuckie the murderous doll comes to mind. I've literally never seen one of the movies, just one commercial as a toddler and got traumatized. I'm still paranoid of dolls to this day.

And hell no I'm not digging up a picture of him. Just the mental image is going to give me a nightmare or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    the weeping angels from Dr Who are really creepy.

don't blink!
    This...a thousand times this.

I don't trust statues and I can't enjoy Christmas anymore thanks to the Doctor.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    The old woman from The Shining.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy always creeps me the fuck out... oh well... I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyways. View at your own risk.

http://andyalkaev.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/1.png
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    This was on the TV when i was a kid (5 to 8 years old) it's kinda freaky.

Yes! This is the only thing that has ever really creeped me out enough that I actually remember it.

Another one that freaked me out back then was the little demons from The Gate.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Thing, when it's absorbed the dogs.
    Severe warning on this video, this is very, very freaky. Especially don't watch it if you don't want to see dogs in pain.

Way more nightmare fuel than I could handle when I snuck into the movies to watch the movie at the age of eleven.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    This actually reminds me of this: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Dopey

Waking up, my room was dark. Light from the window illuminates a spider hanging from it's thread attached to the ceiling directly over my mouth. Almost shat my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Australia there was a kids tv series called Lift Off, whose main hero was this creepy doll puppet

always freaked me the hell out
    Hi

I noticed how everyone "was a kid" when they mention X monster or scene. What the hell is everyone doing watching stuff absolutely not for kids? Never mind the reason why you saw it. I also noticed numerous mentions of Dr. Who, what kinda freak show is that?

Personally i can't remember a thing, if i did see anything at all that is. No scenes from "harmless" kids movies either. Then again i hardly watch movies and i don't like horror anyway. In any case, there's nothing that haunts me to this day.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

10+ Year Old Account

From Pan's Labyrinth. Looks kinda silly from a still picture, but the setup that they used for it made it absolutely terrifying.

Deleted
    Pennywise the Dancing Clown from It. He isn't really terrifying just because of his looks but just the way he acts. Also Cat in the Hat...

The gremlin from Twilight Zone: Nightmare at 20,000 Feet.

Pumpkinhead used to freak me out (I cant post images being new to forums) and Leatherhead (Texas Chainsaw massacre) or any creature from Hills have eyes

As a kid I saw Ghostbusters in the theater. Until I saw it I wasn't afraid of the dark. After watching the demon hands come out of the chair, grab Sigourney Weaver, then said chair launches her into the portal inside the refrigerator, I became afraid of the dark.