Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'd say one of the biggest problems is there's no progressive nerf to SoO like there was for ICC or DS to counteract the high turnover of raiders. Using item upgrades for that purpose is nice on paper, but the problem is that is contingent on the players present, while the zone-wide debuff sidesteps that problem.

Not to mention back in ICC's days there was still Ruby Sanctum for variety's sake. My guild stopped working on H Lich King 25 for that and it was at least entertaining (not to mention we actually beat H Halion 25, which made people happy).

Last tier of this xpac, so it is bound to happen. Maybe a bit earlier than before, but I blame that on LFR being in the game. People can see content now without any effort, so naturally people get bored faster.

SoO is a really good raid and so far I like it alot. My guild is doing one flex clear and a normal run per week. We have dipped into heroic 10 man and killed 3 bosses so far. We have a good roster but a bit small, and its hell trying to recruit.. My server is dead.

I had high hopes that the announced "connected realms" would bring life back on my server, but here I am still waiting. Server so dead its really sad. As I said, recruiting is hell..

But I have in mind that im probably gonna get bored so I try not to spend to much time in game except raids. With the lackluster info about WoD I have lost all hopes for a "quick/Early" release of it, and im now prepared for a august/september(most likely) release. Tip: All of you should to, to ease the shock when we get the date.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

I'm getting burnt out because my guild isn't progressing due to staying on boss(es) we already killed for more than 1-2 attempts. We are only 7/14H and I see no light at the end of the tunnel towards getting nazgrim or malkorok. I am getting burnt out wiping 5-8 hours on the same boss(es) we killed already. Spent 25 attempts between two nights on Sha of Pride this past week, we killed it over a month ago for the first time. they really need to release some WoD info or I may be on my way out the door for good. I got mop because I was still subbed with the annual pass so I said why not, but now...I am getting tired of MoP and really need something new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well our guild recruited like 10 solid people last week when we went from 10 to 25man HCs and our server is "medium" at its peak time and even though my guild isn't the biggest in our server we still have steady 25-40 people of finnish only players online daily so from that point of view it's nice. But it's no surprise people get bored atm if they have raided since the beginning of tier and are almost sitting full BiS of the available gear for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuul View Post
    Well our guild recruited like 10 solid people last week when we went from 10 to 25man HCs and our server is "medium" at its peak time and even though my guild isn't the biggest in our server we still have steady 25-40 people of finnish only players online daily so from that point of view it's nice. But it's no surprise people get bored atm if they have raided since the beginning of tier and are almost sitting full BiS of the available gear for them.
    Problem is I'm not even close to my BIS. Still have an lfr ring, lfr thok trinket bunch of pieces that are good upgrades but not bis. I am just tired of the shit my guild does every tier. We have about 15-20 people capable of progressing but we keep five shit bums because we are a friendly guild and dont boot people for poor performance. Yet they want to consider themselves a hard-core raiding guild(even though we only raid 9 hours a week and are still far behind 14/14H).

On top of that even the core 15-20 slack off(not all at once) during what should be farm and we wipe for much longer than we should be to bosses we have killed already. I'm just getting tired of the identity my guild does not have I guess. I would love to clear SoO Heroic before WoD and if it comes out as late as I think it will, it definitely will happen however I don't know if I will be there for it because things are getting stale. It's getting to the point that we need something new and refreshing and blizzard is most likely going to fail at getting warlords out before the summer seeing as we dont even have beta starting yet, therefor making a best case scenerio for a beta to start next month at some point which then puts WoD to an August/September release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    I'm getting burnt out because my guild isn't progressing due to staying on boss(es) we already killed for more than 1-2 attempts. We are only 7/14H and I see no light at the end of the tunnel towards getting nazgrim or malkorok. I am getting burnt out wiping 5-8 hours on the same boss(es) we killed already. Spent 25 attempts between two nights on Sha of Pride this past week, we killed it over a month ago for the first time. they really need to release some WoD info or I may be on my way out the door for good. I got mop because I was still subbed with the annual pass so I said why not, but now...I am getting tired of MoP and really need something new.
    That and one dickhead/incredibly bad tank was the main reason that I left my old guild. When you KNOW that you could actually kill the upcomming bosses, but that there is ALWAYS something that keeps you from doing that...........................argh. So frustrating.

The burnout factor is real, we have lost a bunch of people but we continuously recruit and stay active.......

Reasons so far....

Last tier of the xpac
    No point to kill heroics since its been cleared normal..... no new fights...
    People dont want to push heroics and come back for free carries in heroics LOLOL ya right like your getting carried....

Honestly I dont see normal modes as progression, nothing matters till heroic modes and thats the reason im still raiding....

Killed Heroic Garrosh in start of December, already terribly bored of SoO

Gonna be a LONG journey to WoD from here.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of my guild were offline until raid nights during Wrath, now that there's actually stuff to do people are complaining about doing it all?

'Burnout' just means you're playing too much/feeling like you have to do everything as soon as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaed View Post
    Absolutely seeing burnout. Normal Raiding guild here, and most of our raid team doesn't need gear, however a few really do. Last night our tank refused to raid a full clear because he couldn't get anything until Garrosh. We lost our main healer due to rl problems, and a few others now also. We have new peeps to replace them but they need gear! We also had to have our SP goe Disc since we lost our Pali. Dread trying to keep my guild raiding, because with the ppl leaving, and getting new, progression has ground to a halt. We should have been doing Heroics awhile ago except for losing key ppl due to boredom with MoP.
    your tank refused to raid because there was no gear for him to get? wow would have kicked that guy on the spot, or left for another guild instantly.