10+ Year Old Account

[WW] Challenge mode questions

So some friends and I are about to start up challenge modes and I was curious if I should be changing gems/chants/reforges on a per-dungeon basis or if I just need to make sure to have as much haste as possible to stay ontop of things with gear scaled down.

Although I had a ridiculously low amount of haste, I found it fine without altering any of my gear. The only thing I did change gear-wise was swapping out my helmet to one without the legendary meta-gem and using the Relic of Xuen. However, I changed between talents on a regular basis throughout dungeons, mainly swapping between RJW and Xuen. RoP was also useful in some of the dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, yeah i figured i'd be using RJW on all the trash pulls at the very least and Xuen for bosses. I also read about a lot of groups using invisibility pots and stuff, but i'm assuming that's not really needed just to get gold times.

If you're aiming for comfortable gold times then I'd recommend using invisibility potions. You can save a decent amount of time by skipping trash that needn't be killed otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    If its the first time doing challange modes, invis pots are kinda needed! (engineering invis works too)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorta coming back on this topic (finally found some people on my realm who want to do these), is Assurance of Consequence even good for these? 17% recovery with the normalization, not sure if I have any better choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Sorta coming back on this topic (finally found some people on my realm who want to do these), is Assurance of Consequence even good for these? 17% recovery with the normalization, not sure if I have any better choices.
    I haven't personally done CMs as Windwalker, but I don't think AoC will really be as useful as an agi proc. Not unless you're using EB and FoF on CD.

when i do Cmode Carry's i use haromns and Relic as trinkets

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't even imagine trying to get relic of xuen on my realm rofl, last i checked they were still 8-10k.

Couldn't even imagine trying to get relic of xuen on my realm rofl, last i checked they were still 8-10k.
    Can you get your hands on the alchemy trinket? The mastery is pretty awful but the proc scales extremely well at that ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try using non rppm trinkets, as you noticed those scale down really painfully.

8 to 10k? at least your server still sells them, mine you actually have to farm the cards