Hmm I wonder wat our new skillz are gonna be for lvl 100 cap?

I Would Love to see Necratic Plague (5 minute Cd Stacks up to 20 times?) Shadow/Frost damage! GG

Death Knight

Necrotic Plague: Passive. A powerful disease that deals 100 damage per stack every 3 seconds for 30 seconds. Each time it deals damage, it gains one stack and jumps to another nearby enemy if possible. Cannot be spread by Pestilence. Replaces Blood Plague.

Defile: 1 Unholy. 30-yard range. Instant. Defiles the ground targeted by the death knight, causing 100 Shadow damage every 1 second for 10 seconds. Each time Defile deals damage, it increases in area and damage by 5%. This growth can occur a maximum of three times per second. Replaces Death and Decay.

Breath of Sindragosa: 15 Runic Power, plus 15 per second. Instant. 1-minute cooldown. Continuously deals 2,000 Shadowfrost damage every 1 second to enemies in a cone in front of you. This effect lasts until canceled or Runic Power is exhausted.

Those are your choices.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/08/bl...asses-and-spe/
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

They did such a good job with the T75 talents, I am hoping they scrap the level 100 talents announced at Blizzcon and instead make them something interesting like

- Unholy Power: Your death coil, scourge strike, and soul reaper now deal shadow damage! Your melee attacks still hit like a 10 year old girl

- Icy Death: Your Howling Blast and Frost Strike now deal all frost damage, Soul Reaper still doesn't do frost damage, and Obliterate now costs 2 runes rather than 2 runes!

- Blood Blade: Your death strikes no longer heal you, instead healing the nearest mage or warlock for 300% of damage dealt and increasing their damage done by 20% for 6 seconds!

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    They did such a good job with the T75 talents, I am hoping they scrap the level 100 talents announced at Blizzcon and instead make them something interesting like

- Unholy Power: Your death coil, scourge strike, and soul reaper now deal shadow damage! Your melee attacks still hit like a 10 year old girl

- Icy Death: Your Howling Blast and Frost Strike now deal all frost damage, Soul Reaper still doesn't do frost damage, and Obliterate now costs 2 runes rather than 2 runes!

- Blood Blade: Your death strikes no longer heal you, instead healing the nearest mage or warlock for 300% of damage dealt and increasing their damage done by 20% for 6 seconds!
    i actually LOL'd irl, specially the third one

Quote Originally Posted by damescool View Post
    i actually LOL'd irl, specially the third one
    HAHA same!

That 3rd one would actually give us some raid utility kind of like Hysteria haha

Amazing, why aren't you a dev.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Smegdead/advanced
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Smegdead
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Smegdead

Deleted
    Not sure if I actually like the level 100 talents, necrotic plague just seems like the to go talent for PvP. Defile seems like a slightly better DnD but it still won't be good for arena most likely and breath of sindragosa seems to be something like a bladestorm in a cone that will be stopped easily and gimp your rune regeneration altough I could see it working if you stun an enemy with your burst and then use it with your cooldowns.

I giggled, good one.
    eh i dont like the talents from what we have heard so far.
    Breath of sindragosa sounds like a completely waste of talent that goes against how DK`s play, just sounds like a really terrible talent.
    Necrotic plague is alright for frost and blood i guess, but seems rather bad for unholy.

I guess my choice as of right now would be defile, but i do hope they change the talents around a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I giggled, good one.
    eh i dont like the talents from what we have heard so far.
    Breath of sindragosa sounds like a completely waste of talent that goes against how DK`s play, just sounds like a really terrible talent.
    Necrotic plague is alright for frost and blood i guess, but seems rather bad for unholy.

I guess my choice as of right now would be defile, but i do hope they change the talents around a little.
    For Breath, its basically huge AoE burst at the cost of being unable to do anything for a bit. You probably WON'T use it single-target much, unless you need some extreme burst for something like heroic Wind Lord from T14.

Necrotic Plague, depending on how the stacks work AND how much it stacks up to, may be the default talent for Blood, and, according to blue tweets, may allow Festerblight to work great. For instance, if blood boil refresh/festering strike extension does NOT reset stacks, it becomes the best choice for blood, and if it can stack to, say, 15 stacks rather then 10, it becomes better then Defile for single target (If it has a cap of like 99, it becomes the best choice for unholy/blood, and will make Festerblight supreme). I am curious as to how they will work necrotic plague.

As for defile, that's one i really don't have much hopes for in terms of playstyle. It basically replaces DnD in the rotation. Necrotic plague has interesting implications for Unholy, and Breath of Sindragosa is a burst RP dump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    For Breath, its basically huge AoE burst at the cost of being unable to do anything for a bit. You probably WON'T use it single-target much, unless you need some extreme burst for something like heroic Wind Lord from T14.

Necrotic Plague, depending on how the stacks work AND how much it stacks up to, may be the default talent for Blood, and, according to blue tweets, may allow Festerblight to work great. For instance, if blood boil refresh/festering strike extension does NOT reset stacks, it becomes the best choice for blood, and if it can stack to, say, 15 stacks rather then 10, it becomes better then Defile for single target (If it has a cap of like 99, it becomes the best choice for unholy/blood, and will make Festerblight supreme). I am curious as to how they will work necrotic plague.

As for defile, that's one i really don't have much hopes for in terms of playstyle. It basically replaces DnD in the rotation. Necrotic plague has interesting implications for Unholy, and Breath of Sindragosa is a burst RP dump.
    Which is why i think its bad, in all our specs we are constantly using our RP and dumping it, both for single target and AoE.
    So having one skill that is basically just a RP dump instead of following our normal rotation doesnt sound very good to me, its also going to be frost so i assume it wont exactly deal alot of damage as unholy and blood, and a RP dump like that is the last thing frost spec needs.
    It propably will not be a good replacement for frost strike and howling blast.

Well if blizz says that then i will hold onto my opinion on that, aslong it doesnt reset dots which is what i was afraid of i guess it will be pretty good.
    As a frost player, defile is still the choice to go for me, breath just goes completely against how i play.
    Nectrotic plague do sounds alright if blue`s says that though, but will hold onto my opinion.

Will still obviously try them all out when we get so far, and how well they work inn my rotations.
    But i`m not "happy" over them so far, they sounds interesting, i`ll give blizz that.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2014-01-20 at 06:31 PM.

So having one skill that is basically just a RP dump instead of following our normal rotation doesnt sound very good to me
    Especially considering how important frost strike / death coil / rune strikes are for our rune-regen. A runic power dump is the last thing we need.

Deleted
    I guess defile will be "okay" for AoE stuff.

Then again it'll break all CC.