Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh thats nothing...you should see the rage when i was ganking for a whole day in hellfire once:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I think it's perfectly normal to be pissed when somebody ganks you, PvP realm or not. It sucks, especially when you know you're at a disadvantage. The rage the coin farmers are getting is the same any other person would get after ganking someone, normally you just can't read it.

Deleted
    Gratz on the achiev? But hiding in the water and killing ppl in 571? Not that good.

10+ Year Old Account
    That awkward moment for those who have been as idiot as the ones in the picture just now realizing how idiot they looked back then.

All that delicious flames!

PVP themed achivement impossible with pvp gear. I hate isle..

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Seeing this screenshot actually makes me want to farm the coins now.
    Seconded. If only I wasn't on a pve server...

I seriously don't understand all the rage around the Timeless Isle ganking. I mean why people get so outraged and obnoxious about it.

1, You are playing on a pvp server, with everything that entails. World PvP is not Fair and Honorable PvP.
    2, You are on the Timeless Isle, where this death match style ganking is possible and thus should be expected.
    3, Blizzard itself is encouraging this actively, with the adition of rewards like achievements, mounts and pets. If you dislike this behavior you should go and complain to Blizzard not the people who are simply playing the game as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobstarrr View Post
    It seems like an excessive amount of rage about Evermaw, though probably only half of my coins came from there.
    People get a lot more worked up about dying there then somewhere random on land.
    assuming you are using the speed swimming item and that would be why, not to mention evermaw is a pain to begin with, along with the fact your gear and class take any difficulty out of sniping people.

Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    PVP themed achivement impossible with pvp gear. I hate isle..
    All that needs be said. There's just no point in even having PvP gear out in the world these days.

Started it today, the hate I've received is quite astounding

Hilarious! Also grats!

It's funny, all those people raging at you would probably be doing it themselves if they realized there was a title involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    You should get a job as a debts collector or something similar where you can dwell in other peoples misery

Its a special kind of person who loves the attention and drama this kind of behaviour brings. Wont go into what kind...
    Oh ffs. I wish I had thought to screencap all the venom spewed at me while I was farming bloody coins for my mount. The sheer hatred that comes out of people as a result of PVP happening is absurd.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the one guy from your guild
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    good job on making scrubs earn their faceroll 496 gear, the way i see it is i raid to raid hard bosses to earn gear in HoF/ToES , especially heroic, then 535 gear in heroic ToT.

now noobs can get 535 for tagging some mobs? i'll make it a proper mmo grind by sending them to the GY every 10 minutes.
    The 535 gear is easy to get because no one cares about previous tiers anymore. Where have you been the last 5 years?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, the tears! Congrats!

Deleted
    Just answer me one thing, why is this in the PvP thread when it has nothing to do with PvP?

Anyone who tries to do anything there in PvP gear gets smashed by PvE heroes. It's pretty much just your rotation but not on bosses but on players.

Congrats tho, must have taken quite some time to collect.

Quote Originally Posted by Frint View Post
    Just answer me one thing, why is this in the PvP thread when it has nothing to do with PvP?

Anyone who tries to do anything there in PvP gear gets smashed by PvE heroes. It's pretty much just your rotation but not on bosses but on players.

Congrats tho, must have taken quite some time to collect.
    World PVP is one of the best forms of PVP. World PVP is not fair, including the gear choices. As a matter of fact entitled 1500 PVP heroes crying because their welfare gear is not good enough only adds to the satisfaction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    World PVP is one of the best forms of PVP. World PVP is not fair, including the gear choices. As a matter of fact entitled 1500 PVP heroes crying because their welfare gear is not good enough only adds to the satisfaction [insert emoticon here]
    PvP gear is meant to work and be used while fighting other players no matter where you are, arena, bg or outdoors. What satisfaction does it have to press 2 buttons in your heroic gear and kill timeless geared people?

Sorry that I do not like tracking timers, standing out of lava, having 55 addons installed pretending that it will make me get good and staring at the dps meter. I do not raid and I have no intention to do so. Previously when I obtained my PvP gear I could use it. I couldn't farm in it well, I couldn't solo things in it, but those disadventages were okay. Now I can't even PvP in the gear that's meant to be used for that purpose?

You most likely have zero older content PvP experience and never achieved anything in it. It's a bit silly that you talk about world PvP being the best form of PvP yet you call out people who do arenas. When raiders were complaining about being forced to do PvP in order to fight against other players then that was okay in your opinion I believe. Now PvP players are forced to raid to do...not raiding, but to PvP in world areas and not just timeless isle, but anywhere else.