Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    no its not, i get a caster staff and im specced BrM/WW
    LOOT spec, you probably had it set to MW because that's the weapon MW gets. Further, what Hinalover said is confirmed by multiple blue posts.

The first heirloom drop is also locked across normal/heroic, but separate from flex/LFR. Meaning, the first heirloom you get from LFR is always going to be for your loot spec, same as the first one you get from normal/heroic.

But if you already got a heirloom from normal garrosh, then proceed to kill heroic garrosh for the first time, and get a heirloom, you've already used up your first heirloom drop and you're now picking from the fully random pool.

For the record, I was DW in brm spec/loot and picked up a 1h axe as my first heirloom. Got the staff later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mistweaver - got the int staff. Have also received the healing shield.

Got a 1H axe, was using 2x 1H's.

Have killed Garrosh dozens of times. was there nearly every kill on normal, bonusrolled a lot, went a few flex runs
    result: 0 heirlooms

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy spec, Prot Loot Spec. Got the exp/mastery sword.

Brewmaster main spec, normal SoO. Had my loot spec set to WW so I wouldn't get the crappy sta trinket on a loot reroll (again).

Got the polearm At least my feral druid has a good weapon now.

mistweaver got the 1h spirit mace

First and only heirloom I've received so far was the 1 handed axe. Brewmaster using a polearm.

I was brewmaster spec on my monk and the only Heirloom i've gotten was the agility one-hander. I was using a staff at the time.

I WISH it had been a two hander, that would've been awesome for an alt. I don't have anything to use the one hander for sadly.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    On my main Monk I had MW loot specilization and got the healing mace from my first "spec set" heirloom. My alt monk's first "spec set" heirloom was the polearm however (was in Brewmaster w/ the H Immerseus staff). Main monk since then has gotten the bow and the 1H agi axe as well.
    This is really weird. My MW also got the heirlooms you got, in the exact same order. Healing mace > Bow > 1H Agility Axe.

If you get the healing shield next, it might be more than random chance. Or we just shared a really weird coincidence. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agility Polearm. Sent it to my warrior for the damage since DW is better for WW anyways. Funny how my guild thought I got something really good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutora View Post
    Agility Polearm. Sent it to my warrior for the damage since DW is better for WW anyways. Funny how my guild thought I got something really good though.
    Same, WW spec and got the Agi Polearm to drop.

1x Normal 1x Heroic 2H Axe (Ret Paladin) 1x Normal Bow (Hunter) so far.

1h/oh in mw spec with ww loot, got the agi polearm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    Have killed Garrosh dozens of times. was there nearly every kill on normal, bonusrolled a lot, went a few flex runs
    result: 0 heirlooms
    16 kills (4 HC) I still don't have a loom :x

Quote Originally Posted by Stormieh View Post
    16 kills (4 HC) I still don't have a loom :x
    I feel with you. I still hope I'll be one of those getting a heroic heirloom sooner ^^ allthough I don't know if that will actually be an advantage past lvl 90...

I want the agi polearm for my little BrM monk but ive yet to get an heirloom, dont have many garrosh kills mind