[H] <Sanctum of Dreams> LFM New Players

No longer recruiting
    Last edited by Deathrag; 2014-03-09 at 08:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i would be interesting to joining the ranks and helping the team below is my main im curently working on atm my guild is transfering off server do to high que times bleeding hollow ^US^ would love to have a chat and get to know more about the guild

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/u...ow/k%C3%A2gura

Hey Dahawk!

If you would like to ask some questions about our guild please contact any of the names I listed above in the guild recruitment post and we will be glad to help you! If you have any problems reaching anyone just post back here.

- - - Updated - - -

We are still looking for more players! If you are interested, please visit our website (www.cen.enjin.com) for more info!

- - - Updated - - -

We are still looking for new players! Come join us!

Still LFM players!

- - - Updated - - -

We are still recruiting! Come join us!

We are still LFM players! Come join us!

Still LFM players! Come join us!

We are still LFM players! Come join us!

Currently looking for ranged dps. 560+ ilvl. Raid team is 4/14 H 10m. We raid W/M 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST. Temp to permanent position. Apply at our website or send an in game whisper to Lefthanded for more info.

Update! We are currently looking to expand our heroic 10m roster to a 12-13 man rotation. We are also looking for skilled players for a second 10 man SoO team, rbgs, arenas, flex raids and to fill our ranks for WoD.

We are looking for 545+ iLvL raiders interested in doing heroic content. Right now we are looking for any class/spec!

We are also looking for 496+ iLvL interested in progressing through normal Siege of Orgrimmar! Right now we are looking for a tank, a healer, and 3 dps!

Bumpity bump. Join SoD, we have cookies and sammages.

I'm a 534 ilvl Brewmaster, I'm interested in the tank spot for normal if still available.

Awesome! Please go to our website for more information and to apply. I look forward to meeting you!

We are still looking for more players come join us!

It's been a few days and we haven't heard from you, Recarus. Are you still interested or have you found something else?

Hit me up if you're interested. Battletag: Sweenjamin#1296