Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Homosexuality causes Flooding

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-25793358

What shocks me is the fact that people are dumb enough to actually think this nonsense, and then say it out loud ...

Welp there goes my high opinion of British people. Apparently you have your fruit cakes like we do.

Deleted
    If you believe in a supreme being, what's there to stop you from believing that said supreme being will interact with the world?

Deleted
    I can't imagine anyone honestly thinks this, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel with excuses "Hmm, what excuse could I use today to show the guys that I'm totaly not gay?"

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    It isn't homosexuality that causes flooding, it is the tears from those bigots that are still living in the 1950s and think it is OK to discriminate based on sexual preference being dragged into the 21st Century.

Well that, and Gordon Brown's idea to build a million houses on the flood plains of one of the biggest rivers in the country.
    You, I like you

Quote Originally Posted by Beenie View Post
    But its true! My partner and I had our wedding in swim trunks because we knew we'd have to swim away after. Someone should develop a line of swim-ready tuxedos and wedding dresses.
    I'll start immediatly
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2014-01-18 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post

What shocks me is the fact that people are dumb enough to actually think this nonsense, and then say it out loud ...
    It isn't homosexuality that causes flooding, it is the tears from those bigots that are still living in the 1950s and think it is OK to discriminate based on sexual preference being dragged into the 21st Century.

Well that, and Gordon Brown's idea to build a million houses on the flood plains of one of the biggest rivers in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Welp there goes my high opinion of British people. Apparently you have your fruit cakes like we do.
    One idiot from UKIP changes your mind on the entire British People? That's a tad extreme.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Ahhh. Now that actually makes sense, and has some science behind it!

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post

But its true! My partner and I had our wedding in swim trunks because we knew we'd have to swim away after. Someone should develop a line of swim-ready tuxedos and wedding dresses.

You're aware people like this exist all over, right? US has the WBC, UK has whoever this mook is, Africa and the Middle East are rife with (they suffer because X sin), and so on.

It's best to simply ignore these types of madmen so long as they don't make any legitimate advancements in their silly warped agendas.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Deleted
    Oh UKIP, you were doing so well lately too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course we do, why would you think otherwise? Find me a nation without them. The important part is "are those mad people getting involved in the big decisions" and at least for this one we can say that they aren't. UKIP is in no danger of making an important decision on behalf of the country, and even then, this guy was not near the front of the line for them.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

People are idiots, this is a worldwide occurrence. Luckily we aren't exclusive with our rights to idiots here in the US they exist naturally in the wild everywhere.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Holy shit, this is hilarious

Deleted
    Those religious people blame everything on gays.

look of the bright side, he's old he'll be dead soon, or fall down the stairs *accidentally* then we can celebrate.

he's not going to be remember as one of the great thinkers or minds of the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Oh UKIP, you were doing so well lately too.
    Hardly - A one trick pony is always a good laugh, until you make it the main event. UKIP is nothing more than a shambolic excuse for a Political Party, that has managed to gain enough support because of one major issue (Immigration).

I am glad though this bigoted moron has made it harder for UKIP now. I'd be terrified if they gained any real power.

Deleted
    I am british and honestly I just laughed at this. Yes we have crazy people in positions of power just like everyone else!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenie View Post
    You might have just created a new niche market. Underwater weddings. Because the gays flooded everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Those religious people blame everything on gays.
    Do they blame homosexuality on the gays too?

Deleted
    XXXXXXXXXXX, making world a worse place since year 0..

Deleted
    I read UKIP and stopped reading

Essentially UKIP are people with ideals set to pre-WWII