Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    How big of a problem is paedophilia in Russia?
    According to various statistics, from 40 to 50 children get raped per day.

Oh, Russia. You may be bristling with nukes, but even that might not stop you from getting put out of your misery one of these days.
    We all will, some day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    I'm not agreeing with all of this. And it's not acceptable. But it's better than having my child raped.
    You're dodging the homosexual relationship issue between consenting teenagers (~15 to 20) being considered paedophilia since the beginning, while I believe it's the biggest problem of all of them.

And same as Aeneas. How big is the paedophilia problem to justify acts and movements like this? And by paedophilia, do you mean homosexual relationships like the one I just described into these too?

Oh, and I'd like to add that Maxim profile on vk.com (not sure if this link is actually allowed on this website) is full or Neo-Nazi pictures and him doing the Nazi hand-sign more than once in his PUBLIC pictures, that's without counting those where he actually draw the nazi and neo-nazi sign.
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2014-01-19 at 04:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to various statistics, from 40 to 50 children get raped per day.

We all will, some day.
    That seems high.... how does America with twice the population stand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    You're dodging the homosexual relationship issue between consenting teenagers (~15 to 20) being considered paedophilia since the beginning, while I believe it's the biggest problem of all of them.

Oh, and I'd like to add that Maxim profile is full or Neo-Nazi pictures and him doing the Nazi hand-sign more than once in his PUBLIC pictures, that's without counting those where he actually draw the nazi and neo-nazi sign.
    According to the laws we have, teenagers (below 16) are forbidden to have sex without their parents consent. If one partner is 16 or younger and the other is older than 16, the latter is considered a pedophile, unless the couple in question got excused by the local/regional government (again, according to our laws). I wouldn't say I agree with the said laws, but that's irrelevant, considering they are rarely obeyed by the authorities/judges.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    That seems high.... how does America with twice the population stand?
    1000s of people die of cancer a day

anything bad can be made concerning.

- - - Updated - - -

According to the laws we have, teenagers (below 16) are forbidden to have sex without their their parents consent. If one partner is 16 or younger and the other is older than 16, the latter is considered a pedophile, unless the couple in question got excused by the local/regional government (again, according to our laws). I wouldn't say I agree with the said laws, but that's irrelevant, considering they are rarely obeyed by the authorities/judges.
    You do know the man kidnapping "pedophiles" is a pedophile himself right? But 2 wrongs make a right apparently.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You do know the man kidnapping "pedophiles" is a pedophile himself right? But 2 wrongs make a right apparently.
    Did you catch him having sex or about to have sex with an underage? Also, he didn't kidnap them. They were coming over the bait's house themselves, wilfully. They didn't know the child was acting as a bait, though. Also, some baits weren't underaged, just looked or sounded as they were on the phone. And the baits who were underaged, were acting as a bait with their parents consent.
    Last edited by Ottius; 2014-01-19 at 05:02 AM.

Did you catch him having sex or about to have sex with an underage?
    He does not need to insert his own penis to molest them. Do you even know what hes done? Clearly not.

Also, he didn't kidnap them. They were coming over the bait's house themselves, wilfully.
    Wrong, he either baits them and then confides them preventing them from leaving which is kidnapping, or straight up kidnaps.

Also, some baits weren't underaged, just looked or sounded as they were on the phone.
    Clearly not everyone was underaged, that is why it says some

Lastly he is also wanted for murder of some people he has kidnapped. It is all in the videos he posts which you haven't seemed to watch. You are no better then Russian media saying he got arrested for insulting WW2 veterans.

He is a murderer, a pedophile and a neo nazi and Russian authorities let him do his thing for 2 years. Just stop dude.

You and your retarded American press got it all backwards. He wasn't kidnapping anyone. He was making traps for pedophiles (not simple homosexuals) and when those pedophiles were about to have sex with an underaged bait, that's when Maxim and his guys come out to humiliate and beat up those pedophiles on camera, so that pedophile's relatives and neighbours would know who that person actually was.

Max and his team even made a public prosecutor lose his job when that guy was caught molesting a child on camera (yes, that's the maximum sentence for pedophilia in Russia — to lose one's job; yay). Maxim and few others were doing actual good for the children, because there's no actual law in Russia that would sentence pedophiles due to a strong pedophile lobby inside the Duma (Russian federal assembly). And that's why he was finally forced to flee the country.

So, while you want him to rot in jail forever, I hope your own child gets molested by a pedophile and you won't be able to do anything legal about it.
    There are videos of russian political figureheads stating IN ENGLISH that their country hates fags and outsiders. Videos showing russian skinheads throwing up the nazi salute and curb stomping brown skinned people and people they think are gay. Sure, we got THAT part wrong.

They are handing him back to Russia

So much for that win, he is going to get nothing but a slap on the wrist with minor charges and have the real charges suddenly "not exist"

Freaken bull shit

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Go Cuba!

http://americablog.com/2014/01/russi...sted-cuba.html

For any of you who don't know this man and several other people for almost 2 years have been kidnapping young Homosexuals and even non homosexuals (they just kidnap people they think is and use violence to make them say it) and torturing them. They shave their heads, make them drink urine, beat them, force sexual acts with objects (crowbars and such) to these people on video and then post them on a Russian version on Facebook publicly with their own names and faces.

Ironically Martsinkevich and his accomplices are pedophiles, as some of the people they kidnap and sexually torture are as young as 15.

Russia authorities have known about it since the start but have done nothing until it was leaked internationally, then pressure forced them to act which lead to his running to Cuba.

Lets see if Cuba have the rights to keep him in jail forever.
    So this guy kidnaps gay people then performs gay sex acts on him? No wonder Putin has it out for those sort of people. SHIT.

10+ Year Old Account
    So this thread has taught me that some people believe violent vigilante justice is perfectly acceptable. Uhhh.... Uhhhh.... I'm all for if you see someone committing a minor crime, flattening them and everyone moving on with life without getting the authorities involved - it ends there. But I think vigilante justice in the form of rectal insertion of a crowbar is a bit far - I assume that's what happens with the crowbars. I'm not clicking that link just yet, it's bedtime, I have to be up shortly.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the laws we have, teenagers (below 16) are forbidden to have sex without their parents consent. If one partner is 16 or younger and the other is older than 16, the latter is considered a pedophile, unless the couple in question got excused by the local/regional government (again, according to our laws). I wouldn't say I agree with the said laws, but that's irrelevant, considering they are rarely obeyed by the authorities/judges.
    I don't see why 15 years old kids got stuck into this, then. Even by russian "laws" they weren't considered paedophiles. Oh wait, maybe that's because he hates homosexuals, like Fortera said. And Zito explains pretty much why this person (Maxim) and his group (Neo-Nazi) are worthless and don't deserve any pity. But I still believe that they should be judged by law, just to let them taste what true justice is.

I'd like to add that I want him to be judged by international laws and not Russian ones. I hope everybody understand why.
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2014-01-19 at 05:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may have laws. But we in Russia don't. And those we do have, rarely get into effect. So, why don't you come live to Russia with your child and then we can talk about it.
    Preventing a pedophile from molesting your child is doing nothing good for the said child? If it's completely normal for you to have your underaged child to have sex, especially with an adult, then I feel sorry for you. In this case, I would question who is sicker.
    That isn't what I posted.

It doesn't matter what you think he's preventing. He has no right to be judge, jury, and executioner. What if he decided you were someone he wanted to "take care of"?

Vigilante justice has no place in civilized society.

Rivermark seems to "know" a lot about this.
    Accomplice!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Why are parents letting their kids become BAIT for pedophiles, what then if it backfires on them?

Actual pedophiles can just "infiltrate" the shady "organization" and directly ask the parents for their kids, and bring them to a studio. They'll just threaten the kids to lie else they would do the same shit to them. Fuck, they could be filming that and selling it right there.
    *zip* here's a check. Show me the stuff~

Sorry to tell you this but the info is false. So dream on you tolerant fuckers.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-19 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    so vague.... so vague...

Thank you for your convincing sources to back up your claim. You seem to understand the 101 of discussions and are by no means an angry idiot.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-19 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what his profile on vk.com and his 130k+ followers seems to think. Neither are his pictures and videos. So unless you can prove that the videos/pictures where he clearly appears on are false... I'm sorry to tell you that what you just said is false. The link to his profile is also available on the first post link that you seem to call false.