Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    Dont hate on bots bro.
    Im pretty sure if Blizzard ban all the bots today, tomorrow bg queue time goes to 45 min.
    I would take 45 min queue and decent game with humans over insta queue for bot infested shitfest.

They should just limit instanced pvp item level to 460, no exceptions for pve or pvp gear. As I recall, first season of MoP had good pacing and damage / healing threshhold outside of a few stupid things like taste for blood. Yes, I know most people are driven to play solely to obtain better and shinier gear to 'pwn noobs with', but honestly fuck those people. They don't belong in competitive pvp!

Looking forward to trial of the gladiator.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I agree that the pvp honor grind is absurd with the current amount of bots. However you forget that you get a catch up conquest cap, where you -this late in the season - can obtain pretty much all relevant gear fairly quickly, by rbg or by doing arenas. Before the conquest cap was introduced it was even worse. So they have made steps towards improving the system. And with the new cross spec gearing system in WoD, it should even be smoother for hybrids. e.g. it's most often way easier to cap as resto shaman than as ele shaman in 2s, but I want to gear ele first. First weeks I can stay on par in my 496 off spec resto gear, but once a few weeks into the season it gets problematic.

Still the crafted vs honor vs conquest gear discrepancy is too big imo. Making a few crafted pieces ilvl 496 would make a big difference, kinda like how you can buy every tier a couple of normal raid ilvl crafted items. They shouldn't make all crafted gier the same as the honor level, but a couple would be nice.
    OT: Conquest cap is actually a great way blizzard implemented to get gear that bots cannot partake in. Though, arena and rbg's require a minimum ilvl to succeed, and unless you have a guild with helpful social people willing to bring in a 476 pve geared blue toon you are stuck with solo bg que. And hence the botting.

Seems they (Blizzard) is trying to push non botters to conquest venues over bg's and let the droids have there bg's. The issue is fresh 90 ilvl, and its too late to pass out 496ish crafted blues. I suggested in another thread timeless tokens need to be tradeable for 496 pvp gear (TBC did this with tier tokens in sunwell)

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think the honor grind for Tyrannical gear was that bad, between doing IoT PvP dailies with putting a guild banner down when you hand them all in and camping Karasong Wilds rares inbetween BGs I went from crafted blues to full Tyrannical over the course of a long weekend, maybe 4 days.

Conquest on the other hand is a pain unless you do arena or RBGs.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Snipped...
    Verain, I completely agree.

The other problem is that today so many people bot that if they perma-banned it would probably wipe out the pvp game. People buy into the BS that it's all hacked accounts and criminals but it's just not. There's just too many bots.