Deleted

[Garrosh Hellscream 10HC] Some Questions about P4 !

Hello,

We're on tries on GH 10H since some few days and we managed to put it him down to 20% in P4. Despite of this fact, I have 2 questions about this phase :

- How many players need to be stacked in order to pop the Korkron's Ball ? We guess it is 3

- The Korkron's Ball, when hitting the boss, what kind of damage it is ? Magic or Physic ?

Thank for your help !

15+ Year Old Account
    You need 3 players stacked to spawn Iron Star. And damage from explosion is magical if if im not mistaken.
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnaa View Post
    Hello,

We're on tries on GH 10H since some few days and we managed to put it him down to 20% in P4. Despite of this fact, I have 2 questions about this phase :

- How many players need to be stacked in order to pop the Korkron's Ball ? We guess it is 3

- The Korkron's Ball, when hitting the boss, what kind of damage it is ? Magic or Physic ?

Thank for your help !
    The damage from Iron Star is Magical. Use an AM along with a VE or AG and you should be fine. Classes with short cooldown defensive can pop a defensive if they want too also.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    We have our Disc Priest pop a Barrier, when the Iron Star hits and everyone but the tank currently tanking the boss, just runs in. It just makes things more safe and there's not a lot of damage going out other than that explosion.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just use every cd you have left for the ironstar explosion, don't need them after that and if you all survive that and interrupt it properly, it's a kill.

Deleted
    Thank for your help all ! We hope to get a kill tonight.

Deleted
    yeh as people have said literally use every raid cooldown and personal you (minus the people soaking the 4th(?) malice that happens during bombardment) have as you dont need to spawn the 2nd iron star

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We just use a barrier and have people pop personals when we run away for the fourth malice. If you're soaking with just one person on the fourth malice (most people do this) there will be a decent amount of AoE going on, so an AM or something during that kinda helps but isn't totally necessary.

Most peoples DPS should be that you only need to spawn one iron star, and the boss should die before the third bombardment or during/shortly after. You really don't want to spawn another iron star because it's pretty annoying to deal with.

The last phase is solely about people not falling asleep during malice, not spawning more than the first iron star (ideally) and having that first iron star hit Garrosh at the right time. Spawning 1-3 adds isn't the end of the world, but anymore might cause problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    One important thing is for the 3 players to spread out immediately after spawning the first iron star, or else you might spawn another iron star and that would be a lot more difficult to deal with.
    Also when the iron star hits, you will become spell locked.