... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Aww... I could imagine Lysah or Silkku being the SK character
    I'm actually hoping they RNG the scum this game in terms of characters
    It's the best opportunity to do so imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    plot twist: Fal is an sk

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm actually hoping they RNG the scum this game in terms of characters
    It's the best opportunity to do so imo.
    I dunno, I would think it more fun that Kray and Keleb made the characters to exemplify the personalities. Because then when people CC we would have to argue about whether or not this person would be scum or not in our and their eyes.

It being RNG would just make CC pointless.

Signing /in. Or is that Signing up? Either way. I'm in.

Dibs on being Catta. Then I can fluff around all day and still survive to the endgame.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Signing /in. Or is that Signing up? Either way. I'm in.

Dibs on being Catta. Then I can fluff around all day and still survive to the endgame.

Who are you calling a fluffer!

I still had y'all pegged!

I used my abilities on Greeney, Xanjori, Listo and you.

Also I totally didnt fluff on day one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I would think it more fun that Kray and Keleb made the characters to exemplify the personalities. Because then when people CC we would have to argue about whether or not this person would be scum or not in our and their eyes.

It being RNG would just make CC pointless.
    The CC is actually why I want them rngd, when there are limited CCs it kind of makes the game a bit annoying in some regards and favors town but I do think they should craft the roles to the characters in general, just RNG which characters are scum. Everyone is scum at some point so they could make their scum charecter specific to their scum play or personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    The CC is actually why I want them rngd, when there are limited CCs it kind of makes the game a bit annoying in some regards and favors town but I do think they should craft the roles to the characters in general, just RNG which characters are scum. Everyone is scum at some point so they could make their scum charecter specific to their scum play or personality.
    Woe to the person getting my scum play.

Deleted
    Sign me up and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woe to the person getting my scum play.
    I forget who it is, either foxxi falb or Lysah or possibly all three but whoever gets them if they're scum should have the clincher "can not claim to be townie or claim to not be scum"
    Falbs should also have "should let slip you're scum to friend who is also playing but is town"

(I kid of course xD)

I still had y'all pegged!

I used my abilities on Greeney, Xanjori, Listo and you.

Also I totally didnt fluff on day one.
    Please, I didn't even know I was scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Please, I didn't even know I was scum.
    But I did!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fun actually I'll keep going.

Worg should be put in a chat with foxxi but both are on opposing sides, neither can tell their team mates or town anything about this.
    Uggor can be lynched but won't be removed from the game if he is he'll just stay around like nothings happened.

But I did!
    I'm not even sure thats true. Anakso won the game with the same role as me with town. We were the only true VTs basically.

I'm not even sure thats true. Anakso won the game with the same role as me with town. We were the only true VTs basically.
    The reason i pegged you and Listo as scum was in large part due to your hesitance on voting on Greeney. So even if you didnt know if you were scum or not, you knew that you should be voting for the emperor didnt you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what game are we talking about? If it's the star wars game I did not win :<
    I surrendered randomly at the end because my leader died and I couldn't fend for my self.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sign me up please!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason i pegged you and Listo as scum was in large part due to your hesitance on voting on Greeney. So even if you didnt know if you were scum or not, you knew that you should be voting for the emperor didnt you?
    I voted for him in hopes we were all wrong and the sith hadn't just imploded but it turns out we were right and my team imploded.

Nope, I wasn't on a team. I was a VT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scum VTs.
    Honestly a really bad idea I hope that's never done again, being a scum VT felt awful. We could have at least been made traitors with the possibility of joining our brothers in scum later but nope, we were just in the dark until someone said monkey which no one did, then it was fish and Listo finally said it but by then it was far too late.

You were told you were a Stormtrooper didnt you? Nuff said.