Poll: What do you raid?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've been playing so on and off this expansion I haven't got any normal mode experience sadly. I voted some Flex bosses as with my old guild I got pretty much carried for flex for part 1 and 4 of flex.

Edit: the amount of people voting all heroic bosses seems a bit suspicious to me also....

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed most of the normal bosses, the team should be moving to heroics quite soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    12/14 Heroic. I hope we beat paragons tommorow (we're close to kill, last three paragons left) before the nerfs hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    Edit: the amount of people voting all heroic bosses seems a bit suspicious to me also....
    MMOC has a lot of heroic raiders as active forum users. Probably stemming from the fact that they like to keep bang up to date with any news on the game, and the class forums are usually pretty good. (can't say I've been active in all of them, but the ones I have have been good)

I'd say almost everyone I know doing heroic raids visits here, but the more casual you are about the game the less likely you are to be looking for a third party forum to discuss things or find out all the things Blizzard have recently posted about balance changes or whatever.

9/14 herioc, not looking forward to thok lol.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

13/14 HC and Garrosh on 7% P4 so i hope he will die tonight ...

6/14 heroic on a very light(7.5 hours a week)schedule. Should be pushing out progression kills faster with winter vacation stuff out of the way and roster starting to round out(have had a lot of attendance issues).

I feel like such a scrub comapred to the poll voters. Currently, I've killed some flex bosses, and cleared LFR (woopie) Going on 3rd week @ 90.

I were in a 5/14 HC guild but we disbanded after Blizzcon pretty much, few decided to find 25man guilds instead. Havent raided since then(Well i pug Garrosh on Normal every week) but i cba doing SoO on a schedule tbh

LFR nearly done (3x 502 left..) and cleared Flex until Wing 3 (wiped on Thok)

12/14 HM 25 man here, just killed Blackfuse last Wednesday.
    Last edited by Kuruption; 2014-01-20 at 06:29 PM.

10/14hc at the moment, christmas break is still affecting our guild. Yesterday we tried spoils hc with 9 (we had no more raiders atm) and 2 huge lagspikes of about 15-20 secs (serverside) on the same moment, engaging 2nd miniboss after clearing the first box-zone

it was pretty... kjshabdfiouybqwefpgn!!!! rage

but oh well, it was fun xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like raiding with a guild so I'm still pugging my way through heroics. Right now I've killed up to Thok but as you may imagine finding heroic pugs starting farther than that isn't easy.

2/14 heroic...

Casual guild who probably raids a bit more than we should. We like to take things very slow and steady. Should have H Immerus this week to bring us up to 3.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    I don't like raiding with a guild so I'm still pugging my way through heroics. Right now I've killed up to Thok but as you may imagine finding heroic pugs starting farther than that isn't easy.
    those must be some awesome built pugs O.o

Cleared 14/14 normal last week : / going to heroics this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by Working It With Dyrone View Post
    On which toon? None of the ones in your signature have accomplished that.
    If you're questioning the validity of his statement, you can see he got the FoS on 11/14/2013 on this character.

Killed 9/14H atm. Planning to clear everything before WoD, of course.