Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Pretty much everything the OP said makes zero sense. Neither of those games were at all "rushed". If you remember correctly we were in ICC one day short of a year. So long as Warlord's is released by the end of summer I will be a happy camper. Anything longer than that I can deal with so long as they aren't lollygagging, which they won't.

Blizzard trying to crank out faster expansions has very little to do with how much complaining people do on these forums.

It is about the money.

They have the numbers, they know when and why people quit. If they have decided to spend more money, beef up development teams and try and get content including expacks out faster they have numbers telling them they need to. They aren't doing it because they think it will make the game better, if that was how they made decisions it would have been done a long time ago. They are doing it because people are leaving out of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlysan View Post
    My 2cents.
    1. PVP sucked, sick of freaking WTFBBQSAUCE1shotmacrostorm into Africa.
    2. Valor caps...... NO
    3. Legendarys for everyone? NO! Give me back my damn drops!(I liked hoarding my DKP to look cool)
    4. Asian panda lore. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Mists rating for me would be 5/10
    Ill take one shot marcos over just randomly dieing the middle of the game like In wotlk. That one shot marco stuff is counterable. A warlock critting with incinerate into an Conflagrate plus random earth shock was much worse. That was without legendaries btw.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    In WotLK we atleast still made raid groups to kill the enemy faction leader, something that has been pretty extinct since Cata.
    I've done twice as many of those this expansion than last expansion, which is when I did do those groups.
    Last edited by leggomydairy; 2014-01-21 at 04:59 PM.