Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry [US] Teen left infertile after police patdown

Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow... now that is pretty fucked up. I hope things go well for him - that's just unfair and wrong.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats pretty brutal, i cant imagine having my nuts squuezed and pulled on so badly that i would have to get surgery. Im cringing on the thought of it.

Damn that's horrible. Hopefully the officer in question loses her job. I don't think you can do anything to make it up to this kid though, 16 and denied the chance to ever have kids :|

Deleted
    It's not yet certain if he's infertile, they're using words such as "Fear, Could, Might"; Regardless though, that's brutal.

Good that they're launching an investigation, but damn.

Poor guy.

bad article imo - and you guys criticize fox news :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope he doesn't end infertile. I really do.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

"January 19, 2014: A US 16-year-old says he was the victim of police brutality after a female police officer grabbed his testicles and squeezed after she stopped him on the street in Philadelphia last week."

now imagine the outcry if it was a male police officer grabbing and squeezing a female 16-year-old's breasts.

meanwhile, men's rights continue to be a joke.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    "January 19, 2014: A US 16-year-old says he was the victim of police brutality after a female police officer grabbed his testicles and squeezed after she stopped him on the street in Philadelphia last week."

now imagine the outcry if it was a male police officer grabbing and squeezing a female 16-year-old's breasts.

meanwhile, men's rights continue to be a joke.
    Once I distill all the emotions and reverse sexism out it I imagine it would be exactly the same.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    bad article imo - and you guys criticize fox news :P
    Fox News is a great news source :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Police ended up arresting Manning for aggregated assault and resisting arrest.
    The hell is aggregated assault? But anyway. I'm calling BS on this. Even if his story is true and the officer grabbed and pulled, how the hell is she going to pull hard enough to rip the internal plumbing? And why would an officer arrest him for aggravated assault? "He has no discipline problems in school and he has strait A's." And? That doesn't mean he didn't do something stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even as a man I am not sure I believe this.

I'll just leave this thread now. thinking about this situation is making my balls ache
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Im more curious why the article has to mention that he's "a straight A student"

Also im not sure how it should leave him infertile - unless the lady twisted them twice and then pulled them down to his knees...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It says he reported no injuries while in jail....now I'm know man, but I know that are is very sensitive. Wouldn't he of said something? Or been in some kind of noticeable pain to the officers?
    However, the next night Manning was taken to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery on his genitals.
    It's interesting, i'd like a complete timeline of events; But the article doesn't really delve into it beyond "She did this to my beautiful, innocent boy".

It says he reported no injuries while in jail....now I'm know man, but I know that are is very sensitive. Wouldn't he of said something? Or been in some kind of noticeable pain to the officers?
    If it was the police who injured him in the first place, why would he expect reporting the injury to the police to do anything but piss them off?

I'm typically a staunch advocate and defender of the police in general, but we're talking about a teenager who just allegedly was molested to the point of potentially being infertile; I wouldn't expect him to be particularly inclined toward reporting anything to the police.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Im more curious why the article has to mention that he's "a straight A student"

Also im not sure how it should leave him infertile - unless the lady twisted them twice and then pulled them down to his knees...
    It's an appeal to emotion instead of getting all the facts straight.

"This poor teen who had a bright future ahead of him now has to suffer for what one evil female police officer did to him."

And of course the police can't say anything now because it is under investigation. I'm sure once the investigation is complete and if the officer was found innocent or the kid didn't suffer any real injuries, we won't hear anything more about this.

It says he reported no injuries while in jail....now I'm no man, but I know that they are very sensitive. Wouldn't he of said something? Or been in some kind of noticeable pain to the officers?
    Or he said something and they took no action to send him to a medical call. 8 hours most of that might have been in booking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    If it was the police who injured him in the first place, why would he expect reporting the injury to the police to do anything but piss them off?
    I can imagine that if a police officer injured him he'd be hesitant. There is no way, however, if she did the kind of damage they claim she did that he would be able to hide it. He'd be unable to walk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post

I'm typically a staunch advocate and defender of the police in general, but we're talking about a teenager who just allegedly was molested to the point of potentially being infertile; I wouldn't expect him to be particularly inclined toward reporting anything to the police.
    He's having to be pushed around in a wheel chair. If he was injured that bad he would be squealing his lungs out to anyone who can hear about his........injury.