The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Popular Oceanic Server

So I looked up my account recently to see what had happened recently in SWTOR and saw that Oceanic Servers had been taken offline and that all my characters including 2 50's had been moved to "The Bastion"

I looked at the server Status of it during my peak times and saw all servers had "light" population.

Have all Aussies/Oceanic players abandoned SWTOR now or is there actually a chance to find a populated enough group of Oceanic players on any of the servers.

I have quit WoW until WoD and I have an itching to get back into SWTOR if just for the solo-mode storylines, Though I would like to see the story of the Dungeons and Raids.

If anyone knows of any small communities of Aussies that play would you be able to drop a comment and let me know which server you are most active on and which faction so I can begin a character on that server or if I am lucky able to continue with my Lvl 50 on Bastion.

Thanks

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpity bump.

I dont know much about the Bastion server, but I used to be on Dalborra and was moved to The Harbinger.

At our peak times, its not as busy as what it would be during the day time, however there are still a tonne of people on who get together to get things done.