(H)<Wolfblade> Recruiting

Who is Wolfblade?

We are a newly formed Horde guild on the server Silvermoon and we will be a friendly softcore raiding guild with members experienced in heroic raiding in MoP (8/14 Heroic) and previous expansions. This will be a friendly raiding atmosphere but we will be taking progression seriously. This will be a team influenced group because ultimately this OUR team.

What is our goal?

The goal is to make a 10 man progression team to clear SoO on normal and heroic. We're also preparing for WoD Mythic raiding so any raiders that are taking a break but are planning on coming back then are welcomed. We will become much more focused on this when the expansion is nearing and we have downed heroic Garrosh.

The Requirements and Raid Schedule

We would like for you to have 14/14 or Heroic experience in SoO and atleast a 550ilvl. Currently the plan is to be raiding..

Tuesday- 9pm-12am EST
    Thursday- 9pm-12am EST
    Sunday- 9pm -12am EST

BUT
    we are willing to be flexible depending on the group.

Current Openings- 4

- 1 Healer..Priest/Pally/Monk/Druid
    - 1 Ranged DPS... Mage/Lock/Druid/Shaman
    - 1 Melee DPS...DK/Warr/Druid/Shaman/Monk
    - 1 Hybrid DPS/Heals OR Tank...Druid/Shaman/Warr/Druid/Monk

Loot

We will be doing Loot council as we see it as the best way to evenly distribute loot throughout the team.

Attendence

We will expect for you to have atleast 90% attendence seeing as how we will NOT have a bench. But we all know that real life problems come first.

Contacting Me

I will be checking this daily but if you have any further questions and want to ask me in game my Btag is theasiantoby#1277

bumping this post