[TV] Storage Wars

Wouldn't it be crazy if Barry opened up a unit and found a serial killer's trophy collection?

I think you would find something like that more on Storage Hunters.as their lockers are more on the crazy side. Storage Wars has more "normal" items.

Probably not because the show is completely fake.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Probably not because the show is completely fake.
    Yeah, how come that Barry can be so rich and be so lame at picking good storage units? And Jared (or is it Darryl?) almost always takes a unit that his wife hates and ends up finding some cool item that gives him a profit on his bid. And there's Dave... Yuuuuup!

Anyway, I like to watch this show from time to time.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Yeah, how come that Barry can be so rich and be so lame at picking good storage units? And Jared (or is it Darryl?) almost always takes a unit that his wife hates and ends up finding some cool item that gives him a profit on his bid. And there's Dave... Yuuuuup!

Anyway, I like to watch this show from time to time.
    yeah, that's Jarred. Dave is already out of the show after a dispute and such.

It's fake, stuff like that won't happen on the show. Granted, it could happen in reality but that's VERY unlikely.

Known people who work at storage units and people who have bought them. You might get something decent on a rare occasion but most of the time you get some of the cheapest furniture the last 2 decades had to offer.

Someone did buy one here that had a live grenade in it, they called the bomb squad though.