A news report reveals that 9/11 was inside job done by US government

Set aside your prejudice against the fact that it's coming from a Russian News channel (what a surprise...duh). But listen to the theory behind 9/11 attacks.

Did you actually know that there was a 3rd tower that collapsed in 9/11? WTC couldn't collapse like a house made of playing cards by collision with an aircraft. Only demolishing explosives could do such a job which leads to the question who planted those explosives?

Deleted
    This is so 12 years ago.

Deleted
    Where's mah tinfoil hat!?

On a side note, I think MMOC isn't too hot on conspiracy theories.

Yep and my Dog is plotting to blow up the food container and blame it on the cat so the cat can be sent away.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Joking me? Do you know how hot Jet fuel burns at? You know EVERYTHING on this earth can catch fire. Also how much weight was on the top that came crashing down at least 20ft?

Get out of here with this garbage, show the 343 that died that day some respect and all the civilians aswell

First off, this will get deleted.

Secondly, there was a thing on imgur like two days ago that called out every point this guy made and showed how it was completely and utterly wrong.

Lastly, our government is completely retarded, and if you genuinely believe they could pull off something like this you're giving them entirely too much credit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories are not allowed on these forums.