Deleted

Map for garrosh hc last phase?

I'm looking for a map like the ones at http://bossblueprint.com/wow but for the phase 4 of garrosh hc, we are having more problems dealing with multiple wheels spawning than previous intermissions. Oh god how I hate this boss.

And for what you need map? "Wheels" will spawn when 3 ppl stack. Just dont's stack. You can't draw a rout how to run due to bombardment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    And for what you need map? "Wheels" will spawn when 3 ppl stack. Just dont's stack. You can't draw a rout how to run due to bombardment.
    To organize how people will move, so far this is the hardest part of the fight from my pov.

Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    To organize how people will move, so far this is the hardest part of the fight from my pov.
    I mean no offense, but if your raiders cannot perceive general directions without the use of a map, you should probably look into that first...

OT: A quick google search surprisingly didn't bring up any results. I'll try to snatch a screenshot on tonight's clear if I remember to. I didn't snatch a screenshot. I forgot to. :(
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2014-01-22 at 08:27 PM.

You don't really need a map, just need your raiders to get a rough idea of where they are supposed to go, then spread on bombardment and run FFA - at least that's how 25M do, but I don't think it's much difference / harder for 10M. Tell them to watch vids and practice in phase 1 room should work fine (that's what my guild did).

Regarding the map, I remember having tried before, too, but couldn't find one.

You can also talk about directions using Stormwind or the direction you're moving the boss as a reference point. "You go towards Stormwind, You go away from it. You follow under the boss, You lag behind." etc

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's basically the same size as the regular room, minus the throne room area an being a little bit malformed around the edges. We start in the east side then move him NW for the first bombardment, then SW for the second bombardment. We usually kill him during or slightly before the third, so we typically don't move him at all. If he had a lot of health we would move him east again.

Around 2-3 seconds until bombardment we just have people fan out and leave tanks or those with high DRs in the malice if applicable. Have your group do /range 10, tell them to not worry about DPS as much as worrying about being in range of 2 other people during bombardment (or 6 I believe if you're in 25 man). Multiple iron stars, or spawning one when you aren't planning on them is really fucking annoying and is basically the only thing that can cause a wipe in that phase (aside from being late on kiting the iron star into garrosh, or being just a second or two early).
    Last edited by Tojara; 2014-01-23 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Multiple iron stars, or spawning one when you aren't planning on them is really fucking annoying and is basically the only thing that can cause a wipe in that phase (aside from being late on kiting the iron star into garrosh, or being just a second or two early).
    Or being very good with malice like me the first time I got it. Your raid loves you when you wipe the raid with that lol.

Removing healing floating text - checked.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Well on 10 man it's really easy:

Tank runs first with some kinds of speed buff
    A and B run north
    C and D run in the middle
    E and F run south
    3 trigger the star and then scatter.