Thread: Vyragosa..

Vyragosa..

Been trying to get a kill on Vyragosa but seems its close to impossible since ppl camping TLPD and such.. aniyone got any advice to not go mentally insane on camping her? times, places bla bla bla.. anything would help..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I would suggest logging during dawn/early morning and fly around the zone. Found her two times last week en route to Ulduar in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Camp the big guy.. and you're guaranteed to come across the even bigger girl.
    Here's a great website for information on TLPD/Vyragosa TLPDResource

Deleted
    Best bet is to try at times when theres not many people on the server such as early mornings or during the night. Every time i found Vyragosa and tlpd was during the mornings or the night.

Since connected / cross realms hit live servers these rares are a real pain. If you want to improve chances look up the time zones of all realms you see flying around there, and chose a time frame where most of them lie down during week days (probably night time / early morning as suggested). Don't bother on weekends and during daytime.

Problem is that you won't be alone even then and someone might beat you if you're too far away from the spawn. Look up spawn points, chose 2 or 3 that cross multiple paths and alternate between them, or chose one of them to camp. Sadly Storm Peaks as a zone and Vyragosa's routes are rather big so you can totally miss her even then.
    Last edited by The Kao; 2014-01-22 at 01:05 PM.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

It took me more than 1 year to get her down... And it was before CrossRealm came.

Good luck... You will need it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Search at off-peak times, or find a friend on a dead realm.

Got her in Cata, the last one I needed and I had been hunting her since start of Wrath.

Also, I changed over to SilverDragon from NPCScanner, I find it much better and no cache clearing required.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    It took me more than 1 year to get her down... And it was before CrossRealm came.

Good luck... You will need it!

i manage to kill her at least once day, im getting fed up of killing her wish that damn tlpd would just spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Rokkie View Post
    i manage to kill her at least once day, im getting fed up of killing her wish that damn tlpd would just spawn
    don't happen to be on EU?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I fondly remember the day a few years ago when I, going through UBRS farming lockboxes at that time, said to a bored guild mate on TS, "hey if you're so bored why don't you go and see if my TLPD is there?" He did so, and against all odds TLPD was flying around there, tapped him and invited me for the kill and loot. I doubled his gold wealth that day.

So yeah things like that also happen.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    i know your pain, skoll was annoying to find because people who camp TLPD kill him everytime he spawns. but i saw vygrosa twice near the skoll spawn point next to brunhilda village

Ill trade you my 30 vyra kills for a TLPD... Honestly, your best bet is to just wait it out. I have to keep telling myself that for a TLPD, but it also helps to get a friend on a lower pop server. On high pop servers there are always 3-4 people camping TLPD, and kill vyra just out of pure hatred.