Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Took advice of the majority..But now shes back

Hey champs,

A while back, I posted a thread asking the community about me giving a single mom (has a shitty BD) a second chance after she went back to her BD when he got out of the pin. Taking the advice of the majority, I tried to steer as far away as I could from her.

However, a few weeks ago, she called me looking for a friend because of domestic troubles she was having from the same BD. (physical abuse etc). Contrary to my political ideology, I have a tendency to have a bleeding heart of sorts. Because of this, I decided to devote time and non monetary resources to help her in her situation. (She has anxiety about being alone, so I spend time with her etc.)

Problem is, what began as me simply being kind is turning into something else. Intimacy with this girl is becoming more commonplace in addition to time being spent with her. At this point, it's fair to say that she's pulled far more then my feels strings and I may be starting to develop feelings. Frankly, I have no clue how to handle this situation as I am nothing more then an economics major with a work study job (aspiring JD as well.) I am in no position to enter a relationship of this nature. Nor do I think that I am equipped to handle the hurdles and complications that could come with it.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2014-01-22 at 05:22 PM.

People don't just change, sounds like she is manipulative and you are a nice guy. Get out of there and don't look back (again), don't listen when she says she has no one to turn to she will find someone else to manipulate soon enough

Deleted
    Whats a BD exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    Run OP Run!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Whats a BD exactly
    Baby daddy.

10 char

Deleted
    It's 50/50 regarding intimacy tbh, you obviously wanted it before these feelings...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats a BD exactly

Baby Daddy
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Whats a BD exactly
    I second this. What is a BD? Bad Douchebag? Bedridden Duckling?

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Baby Daddy
    Further elaboration please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Baby Daddy
    What's a baby daddy

Deleted
    Edited out because of misreading.

Get far far away from this one pal. Feelings or not, she is just going to take advantage of you, and it will end up destroying you for years once shes done.

Deleted
    Are you sure you didn't take advantage of a vulnerable woman ala an easy fuck

Deleted
    What's a baby daddy
    im guessing its a derogatory term for the father of her child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I second this. What is a BD? Bad Douchebag? Bedridden Duckling?

Further elaboration please?
    Short for "Baby's Daddy". The father of your child, whom you did not marry, and with whom you are not currently involved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Short for "Baby's Daddy". The father of your child, whom you did not marry, and with whom you are not currently involved.
    Seems a rather bizarre name,

Seems a rather bizarre name,
    American slang. The term is not really that bizarre in it's own cultural context.

GTFO. She doesn't want you, she wants the situation.

Get as far away from her as you can, unless you're invested enough in her to drag her along for years to come.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure you didn't take advantage of a vulnerable woman ala an easy fuck
    Of course it was a motive. Not an overwhelming influence in my reasoning though.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're having doubts about this relationship for a reason. These doubts always come back to haunt people later. ("I knew it"... "I had a feeling" ... etc.) I'm going to chime in with just about everyone else and say get out. You don't need all the drama this relationship is likely to bring you and while you're attempting to navigate through it, then what? You're grades are slipping or your work is suffering, and you're not available (physically or emotionally) when you run into that cute, unattached, sane girl next week that would be a far better for you. Even when we're sometimes sure about things they don't work out. If you're unsure then I'm with @Shadee. Run.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's not going to change GTFO and cut ties.