Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    72 hour suspension is not a ban at all, if anything it's lenient, play something else for 3 days? All the noise on the forums will be from those who got caught out, happens every time.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    PQR has been around for awhile, amazing it took them this long.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Can you change thread title please it is saying banned cause of no reason/bug when obviously people who are using certain bot got banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP you're a dirty liar. Just freaking come clean. You cheated, you're getting a slap on the wrist, freaking be happy. But dont come in here making all kinds of noise. You got caught and be happy you're getting your account back. /thread

Deleted
    Everyone who used this even if for 10 minutes should be perma banned not some 72h bullshit.

Also you are bad at the game and no better than people who wallhack/aimbot in FPS games.

What's going to be funny is after coming back from their 72 hour bans, these players are going to suck, since they have so little practice doing their rotations manually.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if any of the top ten guilds used it and got banned too, Would be interesting to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    What's going to be funny is after coming back from their 72 hour bans, these players are going to suck, since they have so little practice doing their rotations manually.
    Oh god, has the ban wave hit US yet? I can't wait for this shit to happen.

Deleted
    Damn I just can't stop loving the title of this thread.

Banned for "no reason".

lol

It's a wave for PQR and Honourbuddy for sure, a lot of users talking about it on....what some would call questionable forums.

I've never used PQR, but I could see the point of it, top % raid leader for example, let PQR do the rotation whilst he watches whats going on.

The ethics is another question.

But yes, if a friend was part of the wave, they are lieing when they say they did nothing.

People made tens of thousands off selling PQR profiles, possibly hundreds. It's somewhat similar to drugs in the real world, some people are utterly oblivious to just how deep it goes and how far it stretches.

Edit: A majority are getting permabans not only 72hr.
    Last edited by Toiran; 2014-01-22 at 08:34 PM.

A bot that does the rotation for you?? Jeez talk about lazy

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Many people got perm bans also.
    Some GM explained how bans work. Every violation of the TOS is worth a certain amount of points and depending how much points your accounts has you'll get a ban of certain duration. Some points will vanish over time but others won't so if someone got a perma ban now they either did something big or lots of small things.

Also the email some people posted on the official forums stated as reason not available which indicates that it's something that isn't categorized yet like duping or new bots. In addition if they think they're really innocent, then they should write a ticket to get looked on their case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    I've never used PQR, but I could see the point of it, top % raid leader for example, let PQR do the rotation whilst he watches whats going on.
    Have you ever raid lead? Trust me, if you're a half decent raid leader then you do your rotation almost subconsciously. It's never a problem, and if you do struggle you shouldn't be leading. Even then... that's not an excuse.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I imagine some quite funny and unpleasant conversations coming in guilds.

Not much raiding going on this week I would presume....hahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of raids brought to a halt, the sheer panic and confusion on my realm in general chat, the absurd amount of regular non-gold selling, non-bg botting, non-economy exploiting regular joe raiders being banned, feels totally surreal.

I think blizz may have just shot themselves in the foot a bit, looking at the discussion going on in Vale general right now. If ever we had a high realm pop issue, im pretty sure its gone now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    The amount of raids brought to a halt, the sheer panic and confusion on my realm in general chat, the absurd amount of regular non-gold selling, non-bg botting, non-economy exploiting regular joe raiders being banned, feels totally surreal.

I think blizz may have just shot themselves in the foot a bit, looking at the discussion going on in Vale general right now. If ever we had a high realm pop issue, im pretty sure its gone now.
    If that many people botted. They deserve the punishment.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post

It's ok they will just sell more shit in game store and milk the remaining players more.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Have you ever raid lead? Trust me, if you're a half decent raid leader then you do your rotation almost subconsciously. It's never a problem, and if you do struggle you shouldn't be leading. Even then... that's not an excuse.
    I agree, my point was trying to find some form of justification of why someone would use it other than sheer laziness, I'm not/nor do I, agree with using shit like that.

OT:

Blue replied on the thread OP linked:
    "As you may have already guessed from the quoted e-mails, this intercontinental action is targeting certain third party programs, whose usage constitutes a breach of our terms of use."

So, no more guesses and no reason mr OP.

These bans are not for no reason. Move along now, you're giving them undeserved attention.