LF partner(s) that are able to teach a newcomer (westeurope)

Wohoo!
    I've finally started playing and enjoying it a lot so far!

However, solo queue'ing is quite dull and theres hardly any teamwork. (pvp, normal)
    Usually I am trying to support others (Tresh) but theres usually zero communication so there ain't that much "support" to be given.

That has brought me here; I'd like to find a few friendly players that would like to teach me some tricks and play with me!
    Been playing Tresh mostly, if that makes any difference.
    You can find me on the Western European division, named Mifuyne (what a suprise).
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2014-01-23 at 04:12 PM.

Its called EUW you filthy casual. Just joking, i can probably teach you some stuff, did it before and she turned out to be an ok player all things considered. Do you enjoy support the most or would you like other roles?

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Its called EUW you filthy casual. Just joking, i can probably teach you some stuff, did it before and she turned out to be an ok player all things considered. Do you enjoy support the most or would you like other roles?
    FFFFFFFFF- !

I've mostly (around 95%) played support with Tresh.
    Did try Ashe and Miss Fortune as well but those were feeling a lot more dull in comparison.

I can play with you after my ranked matches, and you should try all lanes until you find the one you like the most, if you like supporting then just keep playing support, but try other support champs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    I can play with you after my ranked matches, and you should try all lanes until you find the one you like the most, if you like supporting then just keep playing support, but try other support champs as well.
    would be great, just playing some matches right now.
    Does lane matter that much? other then bushes.

I can probably play a few matches when im online, and not playing ranked. Will add you when i get on lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    would be great, just playing some matches right now.
    Does lane matter that much? other then bushes.
    Yes, lanes matter. The dragon resides in the bottom half and is a major focus early in the game. Baron resides in the top half, but does not spawn until 15 minutes into the game. At which point most teams can't take him down yet anyway. That means he becomes the focus point once teamfights have been happening for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Yes, lanes matter. The dragon resides in the bottom half and is a major focus early in the game. Baron resides in the top half, but does not spawn until 15 minutes into the game. At which point most teams can't take him down yet anyway. That means he becomes the focus point once teamfights have been happening for a while.
    The matches that I've played (as solo queue) vs AI / PVP normal seems to be quite random and lack of "tacticy" between players.
    I've just played a bit with a lv30 player and got a taste of actual tactical gameplay, which was great fun - tho quite hectic!

Deleted
    I'm pretty bad at the game but I've played a lot of games on NA and I'm levelling an account on EUW at the moment with my husband (I'm in the UK so it makes more sense for ping, but I play with friends in NA) I'll add you in game if you want to play with some other people levelling up (we're 17 & 19 atm).

You could also try playing ARAM if you want to get the hang of a bunch of new champion abilities without having to worry too much about laning/strategy.

AI doesn't really teach you much in the way of strategy, but it does help you figure out what your abilities do as well so you should try out all the free champs on AI mode (or ARAM) and find which ones you really like. PvP will teach you a lot but can be pretty depressing if you get violated and then yelled at.

Looking at your match history, you have a lot of CS and kills for a support - you're supposed to have almost no CS, and very low kills compared to assists as a support, because you feed everything to your team. That's why I'm wondering if other champs/lanes might be interesting to you... if you did that as the called support at level 30 you'd get yelled at in pretty much every match because the meta is for the support to let the ADC (or anyone else who's there) get everything.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2014-01-24 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    snip
    Would be nice to level with mid level summoners!
    In regarding the match history, I've mostly been trashing low level queues on my own where the other players were derp'ing around.
    My last couple of matches however have been against lv20/25/30+ summoners and a adc partner - should show in the match history as well that I'd have a lot less kills but more assists.