10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Thok - Glyph of Imp Swarm & Corrosive Blood

Does anyone know if Glyph of Imp Swarm (can't post link as I'm a new account. wowhead.com/spell=56242) will soak some of the targeted Corrosive Blood debuffs on Thok? Looking for any ways to reduce damage during our Heroic attempts.

Any help is appreciated!

As far as I'm concerned, pets and guardians should not be able to be targeted by the debuffs.
    You can, however, use grimoire of supremacy for the Fel Imp to dispel 3 targets every 15 seconds.
    Thazzle, Warlock in <Sanitas> on Frostwhisper-EU, World #3 10man guild.
    Sanitas Guild Website
    Main Armory

I'll copy my post from the one you made on the mage forums :P

You can greater invis or ice block it off. Have everyone stay stacked on the jailor for that phase so they can get mass dispelled and it helps with healing of course. We always lose people if they go chasing after Thok. Warlocks can also use their imps to dispel as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamswow View Post
    I'll copy my post from the one you made on the mage forums :P

You can greater invis or ice block it off. Have everyone stay stacked on the jailor for that phase so they can get mass dispelled and it helps with healing of course. We always lose people if they go chasing after Thok. Warlocks can also use their imps to dispel as well.
    Haha thank you! I was trying to pick the brains of as many people as possible; thinking most were like me and only browsed our main class forums.