Poll: Which monstrous dictator would you have a beer with?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Would we get a translator? From the list, its a toss up between Hitler and Vlad. I would love to hear their motivations and rationalizations. I may not agree with what they did, but it would be an amazing educational experience.
    Imagine that it would be as easy as having a conversation in your native language

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Hirohito wasn't a dictator. Imperial Japan was ruled by the military, the Emperor pretty much was controlled by the military, even though the people believed him to be their god.
    damn your historical accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    How in the fuck is Lenin a monstrous dictator in the same respect as fuckin Hitler and Pol Pot? What the fuck are you smoking?
    Because he send thousands if not millions of people to die in workcamps in Siberia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hirohito so we could talk about anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

I don't think Obama would be too bad to have a beer with.

Kim Jong Un. We could talk about basketball and I could probably piss him off by playing downloaded copies of the Adventures of Kim Jong Un (starting with the story of how he took back his swag from Psy).

Vlad the Impaler?

The guy killed traitors and turkish people, nothing wrong about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeph View Post
    Lenin.

He seems to be the transitional figure from Czarist Russia to the USSR, and if I recall correctly, hand picked Stalin as his successor. I'd want to question him on his hopes and aspirations, and if we are talking about the "beer/meeting" happening in the current time, rather than when they were alive, I'd want to know his take on the current state of Russia from his perspective.
    I very well might be insane, but i really dig lenin. And this sums up what i think pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Vlad the Impaler?

The guy killed traitors and turkish people, nothing wrong about that.
    Impaling was a slow and painful death, probably worse than crucifixion.

http://www.vladtheimpaler.info/the_impalement.html

That is pretty monstrous, but for his time, no, hes not that incredibly bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Hirohito wasn't a dictator. Imperial Japan was ruled by the military, the Emperor pretty much was controlled by the military, even though the people believed him to be their god.

Of these... Stalin I guess.

Or Hitler, have a nice conversation with him before putting a bullet in his skull.
    I would rather kill mao or stalin.

Without translator Hitler with one maybe kim jong un if I could opt out of taking rodman in the pub.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-01-24 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    Joseph Stalin, to tell him that he did good job putting the capitalists, thieves, parasites and leechers where they belong, under the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    Joseph Stalin, to tell him that he did good job putting the capitalists, thieves, parasites and leechers where they belong, under the ground.
    under the ground with the millions of his own citizens he killed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    People who belong to those categories are worth less than a dog shit on the grass. So he did a good job by removing them from the society, ofc before they died of hunger, cold (Siberia) and abuse they did some useful work in mines, quarries, lumber mills, he was a wise man.

Tsar Nicolas, just to meet Rasputin.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    don't feed the fail troll...just let him die of hunger

Putin, so I could slit his throat with the bottle cap from my beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    he is very committed to his role i'll give him that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Too bad that it wont happen so soon, I work, earn 5x minimum wage (apply that to your country) have full fridge and belly. I wish you good health and happiness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    Too bad that it wont happen so soon, I work, earn 5x minimum wage (apply that to your country) have full fridge and belly. I wish you good health and happiness.
    All because of capitalism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Hahaha, almost choked on my popcorn, so not because of my skills and hard work, right ? Hahaha good one Sir I salute you. Beer with you would be surely ton fo fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    boom.roasted