Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Didn't Loyalty also influence how many points you had to give your pet certain abilities?

Deleted
    It's that easy - It's like in reallife.

Mend pet used to add happiness....

Now I have this weird muscle reflex that wants to hit mend pet every time I summon my pet

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first 'main' was a hunter back in mid BC... I kinda liked all the things you had to do. Food, training, go searching for that rare spawn pet with the special ability, etc. I remember a buddy who had his wolf run away because he kept forgetting to feed it. They didn't add the 'mend pet to happiness' until much later.

I do remember going into Razorfen Kraul as soon as I could (thanks to a high level guildie) and taming one of the blue armored boars. I think I still have that pet. Oh yeah I was Alliance so had to RUN ALL THE WAY THERE from Theramore, through Dustwallow Marsh, with the guildie killing all the much higher level mobs! No mounts at that level back then (first was at 40, I was mid 20's at that point).
    Last edited by Vermicious; 2014-01-27 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Only nefarian ate bows. Lots of them .
    Pfft. That's when we'd plop down a repair bot, repair our bows (I actually did this) and keep shooting.

Which reminds me of why I became an engineer: One time in UBRS we killed the end boss but most of us died. A hunter used his engineering to revive a healer. I dropped skinning and leatherworking that night and went mining/engineering. That was back in vanilla, well before anything like guild levels or mass res.