Need some suggestion for a case that fits H100i

Hey guys!

I'm in the process of building at new computer where the CPU is cooled with Corsair's H100i
    and I'm having some difficulties finding a case that fits it. And this is where I was hoping
    some of you could guide me (:
    The guy I'm building the PC for wants a lot of lighting effects in the case other than that no requirements.

Thanks in advance! (:

Does he already have a H100i or? If he doesn't, just get a H80i instead, with the mainstream platforms you don't need H100i's.
    3930K@NH-U12s | Asus R4E | 16GB (4x4GB 1600MHz) Dominator Platinum | 2x Asus gtx 780 DC2OC SLI | Evga Supernova 1000 P2 | S27A750D

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest the Carbide Series Corsair 400R. Newegg is out of stock, but I'm sure other places have it. Plus it's $70 cheaper than the Corsair 650. Try Frys.com. That's where I got mine. :-)

Each case with a 240MM space for a radiator should be able to fit a H100i, and these days that are alot of cases (if not almost all performance and gamer cases that can hold a atx mobo and even alot made for matx mobo's). I've even see a special itx case that could hold one, probably for the new asus itx rog board.

Deleted
    Have a look at the upcoming NZXT H440 Quiet case. Just remember that you'll need an external optical drive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    Each case with a 240MM space for a radiator should be able to fit a H100i, and these days that are alot of cases (if not almost all performance and gamer cases that can hold a atx mobo and even alot made for matx mobo's). I've even see a special itx case that could hold one, probably for the new asus itx rog board.
    only problem is that even if it can fit the radiator up there it might be too big for your motherboard.

I have the thermaltake lvl 10 gts black edition and I had to really wiggle things around else no space. example I had to plug in the mobo first with all its modules on including the cpu and the cpu cooling part of the h100i before I could plug in the radiator else there was simply no space.

and i i ever want to put in more ram i have to take out the radiator again to plug them in.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

In small cases it will allways be a thight fit thats for sure, thats kinda the price you pay when you buy a small case, but still want to fit a large cooler like the H100i

Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into the H80i and the cases suggested (:

H80i is a good choice also, GL with it

Quote Originally Posted by Twiistz View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into the H80i and the cases suggested (:
    Don't go for a full atx case when it's perfectly possible with a mini itx. Full atx cases are kinda useless these days other than for multi gpu setups
    3930K@NH-U12s | Asus R4E | 16GB (4x4GB 1600MHz) Dominator Platinum | 2x Asus gtx 780 DC2OC SLI | Evga Supernova 1000 P2 | S27A750D