oUF. The possibilities?

Hello, after I found out that oUF needs .lua to customize it I went back to my Pitbull4. Though a thought came into my head.

Some addons like ElvUI and Target Assist give you extra character ui's to monitor your main/off tank and just any assist you would like to make as an assist (TA). Could you code oUF to be able to do something similar to tracking MT/OT?

Then on a related note but about a different addon, if above was possible, is it possible to then use the same coding for custom coding in WeakAuras to track certain tank debuff auras? IE: Sunders on the MT/OT on Nazgrim.

The Unitframes in ElvUI are I believe actually done in oUF, so therefore that is a distinct possibility.

You can do triggers in WeakAuras based on Combatlog events, so I believe you could track debuffs on named raid members.
    Might require manually putting the names into the aura manually in advance.

Or it might be possible with the auto-clone feature to track every raid member with a certain debuff, which should be only the MT and OT.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I was only looking to do the MT/OT because while I am tanking, sometimes I lose count or miss a buff and they take another stack that is not needed. I made WA for things in SoO but they only work when I have the other guy used as a focus. Now that aint overly a problem because I never really focus anything but if there was another way of doing it then I would like to try it kind of thing.