Thread: Karazhan in WoD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    peoples that want karazhan clearly never played TBC, i mean yeah its a nice instance with some cool bosses BUT OMG, you needed to farm it lots of time till you got that 1 item you needed to be fully geared and then go to ssc. stupid trash that would wipe you even in t6 gear...
    What on earth are you talking about? I don't remember wiping on trash ever, except from one or two times on the Maiden trash if some idiot pulled like 7 succubi. I'm relatively sure it's close to mathematically impossible for T6 geared people to wipe on trash, if they're at the keyboard at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turmoill View Post
    Revamp Karazhan? Hell no!!!
    Opening the Karazhan cellar? HELL YEAh!
    Exactly this...

We don't need constantly revamped old content, if they're gonna revamp old stuff all the time instead of giving new content then theoretically we shouldn't be charged for the price of new expansions seeing as we already paid for said content a couple times over already.

But opening up the crypt below Karazhan would be good because it was implemented but never used and is only accessible by breaking the game or if you're unlucky enough to fall through the game/floor.

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    peoples that want karazhan clearly never played TBC, i mean yeah its a nice instance with some cool bosses BUT OMG, you needed to farm it lots of time till you got that 1 item you needed to be fully geared and then go to ssc. stupid trash that would wipe you even in t6 gear...
    Yea more like stupid people in T6 that wipe to trash. You could literally complete WotLK Naxx in T6.

Deleted
    I have been farming that damn mount for years with several characters and still don't have it. I wouldn't mind a revamped Kara if I'd get my mount first:P

I would, but not because of it being karazahn, but because its the endgame content and i like raiding.

If you would've asked if I would love Karazahn being revamped, then I would say yes i'd like that. Karazahn was awesome!

I'd raid it simply because that's what I mainly do in WoW..raid.

Would I enjoy it? Maybe. I really liked Karazhan, but I'd rather go into something new.

Deleted
    I hell as hope we dont EVER see it again - Karazhan is one of the instance ive seen waaaaaaaaaaaaay to often from the inside back in tbc...

Deleted
    Hope they don't touch it. ZA/ZG lost so much nostalgia when they made them into bad random group wipe fests that lasted too long @ LFD...
    Instead they should focus on the lower part if they really wanted to do something with kara.

I would dig the chess event becoming its own Scenario honestly.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    I have a feeling Karazhan might somehow end up as the "Training Zone" for people who boost a character to 90, there was quite a bit of the raid that nobody ever really went through since it didn't have any bosses. I'm not really looking forward to raiding through it again, though it would be pretty cool to see it come back in some other fashion.
    That's interesting...

I didn't play until the very end of BC, so I never got to raid Karazhan, but...

If they want to remove the old one? Absolutely not.

If they want to have a separate portal, separate instance, so both are in tact nicely? Please, oh please god give it to me. Both is good. I would ADORE that, so long as the old one stays just how I like it. Even though I never got to it when it was current, it's still one of my favorite raids. It's so beautiful and ahhh ;;

We just don't talk about Attumen's horse, that's all.

EDIT: Oh, and I want those goddamn crypts opened up for my enjoyment. Give them to me. I hate having to glitch through crap just to go hang out down there. The crypts are just too fun to let go ;;

nah dont revamp that, revamps really dont go over well with me personally because they tend to take teh old version out, witch screws me on mounts (DAMN YOUS ZG TIGER) now if they want to open up dem crypts?? hell yeah

Deleted
    I wouldn't want it revamped in the way ZG or Deadmines were. The only thing I'd ever be happy with them doing to it is scaling all of the bosses and mechanics up to current raid setup. Don't touch the art, the lore, the bosses. Just bring them up to player power at cap.

If they changed the content I don't think I'd be pleased. I also don't want any shitty scenarios thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love karazhan and It's probaly the best instance in the game, but please for the love of god, no more ravamp!
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Phase Names
    Phase #2801 - Karazhan: Adagio of Misery

from the front page, any ideas?

Well Adagio mostly reffers to music, so something relating to the Opera event perhaps.

I hope they leave Kara and just develop that 'Mirror Karazhan' that lore-wise exists underneth: A dark, demon filled copy of Kara where Sargeras/Mediev would often vanish to.

Quote Originally Posted by Turmoill View Post
    Revamp Karazhan? Hell no!!!
    Opening the Karazhan cellar? HELL YEAh!
    Way back when, I knew a warlock who could get into the cellar, and we summoned about 20 people. And played hide and seek. The upside down room is like the creepiest place in the entire game. I would definitely like to go back, either as a raid or as a the boosted 90 starter zone.

I've had more enough of that crap as current content plus having to run it for 22 badges, all these catababbies can run it on a level 70 in greens if they want to relive the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by toxDota View Post
    Who would raid Karazhan in WoD if it got totally revamped?
    Not me. Tired of revamps

Karazhan was not designed for 20 people, and since new flex will most likely go up to 30, it would be a mess. They would have to re-do everything for such a big group, not entirely sure it would be a good idea.

If they do, it's most likely going to be 5 man related to Karazhan.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch