Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Whilst I came into this thread ready and willing to make a constructive argument against the OP; I've got to say, I do kinda agree (though not about the garrosh heirlooms).

I will most definitely be gearing my newer alts in PvP gear to get them into normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Whilst I came into this thread ready and willing to make a constructive argument against the OP; I've got to say, I do kinda agree (though not about the garrosh heirlooms).

I will most definitely be gearing my newer alts in PvP gear to get them into normal.

Same here. I love this option. Being time constrained, my 542 blood DK has a real hard time getting invited to FLEX4, I've done FLEX1-3 several times but groups want 550 to get into FLEX4. Also, there is no way to get in a Normal Pug below 550 ilvl. This may help a bit.

550 gear to get into Flex 4? What the hell kind of server do you play on? If people are asking 550 gear for flex, they just wanna be carried.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about because it's the PVP players time to shine and have fun again?

PVP isn't as small in WOW as most would have you believe.

You got the last several months of SOO and now we (PVPers) get the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    You do realize the "catch up" mechanic starts over with each PvP season don't you? So during week 1 of season 15 you can still earn a maximum of 2200 points (if your rating is high enough), or more likely 1800 points. By the time you are fully geared in 550 pvp gear, WoD will be about ready to launch, and all gear PvP and PvE will be just about ready to flush down the toilet.

Agreed, and even if you're going for that 550 weapon you might not get it till the end of March or first week of April, depending on when this season starts (weapons are gated)

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    How about because it's the PVP players time to shine and have fun again?

PVP isn't as small in WOW as most would have you believe.

You got the last several months of SOO and now we (PVPers) get the rest.
    I didn't realize PvP players cared about gearing up for PvE Flex.