10+ Year Old Account

Heroic SeigeCrafter set up.

Im on belts 24/7.

I gave up going BM. I've set up the pet passive macros and it still bugs.

As SV.

Spirtbond.
    Toth
    crows or blink? Crows won't go the full duration but still hits hard.
    glaives or barrage. I feel I can hit the target earlier with barrage.

Or should I go MM with a heavy mastery build.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Crows is very good since it will be used as a CD that means you can either solo the belt or use someone that don't need a CD. (Probably wont make much difference now with the nerfs.)

Deleted
    Have you tried dismissing your pet instead of relying on passive macros, it is relatively simple once you get used to it. But for survival I would definitely run with:

Spiritbond (Pretty self-explanatory really, you need the self-sustain )
    Fervor (The focus on demand is king for belts, since you are already relying on LnL to proc, so TotH isn't ideal for the short duration burst you are looking for on the belts. Fervor also lines up for each belt, which is a plus and it helps you get Crows up easier.)
    Crows (BS doesn't offer anything important and crows adds that much more damage to the belts you can use it on)
    Glaives (You can get 2 casts off, and they hit much harder on a single target than Barrage)

Personally I still do the belts as BM, but have been considering trying out survival and this would be how I would do it. A note though, getting the pet to come to the belt with you will be important even as survival, since the pet can begin attacking early and it stays active on the weapon until the end, which can help a lot on those pesky close calls sometimes.

How to keep your pet from bugging:
    1) If you're jumping in the pipe, you're fine. The only way you can bug your pet out is by trying to resummon too early while falling to the belt.
    2) If you're disengaging off the pipe onto the belt:
    2a) Set your pet to attack a target (any target).
    2b) Disengage onto the belt.
    2c) Set your pet to passive.

Your pet will port to you. Setting your pet to attack a target is the most important part of this. If you do not do that right, it will probably bug out. If you guys are tanking Siegecrafter next to the belt, this will be simple; otherwise, you might have to get creative (set it to attack adds?), or you may even have to resort to dismissing. Keep in mind that you cannot set your pet to attack something that is more than ~80 yds away.

I always use:
    Spirit Bond
    Fervor
    Blink Strikes(aMoC feels more of a hassle on 25HC at least)
    Barrage

I went with Barrage because I usually get Tricks from a rogue, plus trinket procs might happen right away or I have rapid fire which increases Barrage DPS a lot.

Opener for each belt is:
    ES
    BA
    SrS
    Fervor+Barrage
    AS
    AS(replace with ES if LnL procced already)

Also if you are going to make it easily on a belt, consider skipping ES and spam AS instead to reduce CD of Rapid Fire which should again help on next belt.

Another pro tip on how to not die is: Don't leave the belt until your BigWigs/DBM says there is 3 seconds left until next belt, this will make sure you won't take ANY extra damage.

I don't exactly know how all of the stuff lines up on 10m or what you have for each wave, but at least on Waves 4 and 8(on 25HC killing Turret always), right as you disengage out of belt(3 sec till next one), pop Deterrance and you won't get hit by Overload.

For the order of what you want to pipe climb, I did it like this:
    1. Jump
    2. Climb
    3. Climb
    4. Jump
    5. Climb
    repeat Jump/Climb till death.

But it may vary as on 25HC we get the Electromagnet on waves 4 and 8 where I can jump in the pipe rather than maybe get dragged off as I try to climb on pipe

Although there isn't as much benefit (for Survival), you can swap to different pets for a reset on Rabid.

It's just me but I always pipe disengage unless there is fire on the ground, in that case I jump in the pipe.

On 10m we tend to do mine/mine/laser turret/mine/mine/mine/mine. We hate them damn mines. It does mean our platform is covered in fire all the time, but if you exit via the pipe at the end of the belt, it puts you right on the edge of the platform (at least it seems to do so for me) where there should be no fire, even during empowered lasers. Missile turrets, tht's a different story.