Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    The words "HUGE NEWS" and "Justin Bieber" in the same sentence?
    Of course it's huge news.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Lol. If this was any other 19 year old guy getting pulled over by the cops for nothing and the cops then lying on the police report this entire forum would be up in arms about how America is turning into a police state and that it's unbelievable what they can get away with and "what's next SWAT teams turning up at your house on fake warrants omg america wtf happen"
    If it was any other 19 year old, the cops probably would've gotten away with lying on the report without GPS evidence to refute it, and they would've had a criminal record starting at such a young age already.

I don't think famous/rich people should get special treatment. I also don't think cops should get away with 'exaggering' the truth. (lying)

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Spitting on fans, writing insensitive comments in books dedicated to holocaust victims, getting into altercations and using security to assault others; Saying hurtful stuff for no reason other than "Lel".

I'd say he goes above and beyond what the general poster here does, yes.

Curious though on what "We" do that's not different, since i don't think 75% of us doing half the stupid fucking things he does in a day.

And what i stated above is a really short, short, short list of what he has done to others.
    I see no reason to go any further with you. You seem to be on a hate crusade for a kid you have never met.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I see no reason to go any further with you. You seem to be on a hate crusade for a kid you have never met.
    How is stating what he's done a hate crusade?

I'm no more hating on him than stating what's occurred in history, but if this doesn't entertain your notion of him being innocent or like another person his age sorry; He really is a prick all things considered.

That seems to be all they have evidence for.

.08 is the legal limit in Michigan. So almost 8 times UNDER the legal limit.
    The legal limit for any one under 21 is ZERO.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Bieber does something bad, people flip shit.
    Turns out Bieber didn't do something bad, people flip shit.

If this isn't just a big troll thread, then it is funny how stuff get out to media without having any factual background at all. It is just sites to sites using each other as sources to their most sensational titles.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post

Already posted in the thread. the legal limit for under 21 is .02

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    False, it's under .02 in Florida for someone under 21.

He's 19. His BAC was 0.014, which isn't even half of a beer, maybe not even 1/4. If I ate a plate of Chicken Marsala which is made with wine, it would probably be equal to around that. The cops said he REEKED of alcohol when they arrested him and at the station.

Bieber is going to walk away more rich then he is since the cops basically lied on the whole police report.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    An underage teen drinking? OMFG PEOPLE, we need to protect our children from underage drinking... if word gets out that he likes to consume alcohol, then maybe our children will consume alcohol before turning 21. I don't want to live in a world where kids think it's alright to drink when they're not of age. If society grabs hold of it and teens begin to drink, then i'll leave this messed up country and go to a country that's more civil.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Bieber is insignificant to me or my life, so no comment on the kid. The more interesting tid-bit is drag racing at 60-70 mph in a Lambo? LOL.....Was this lambo a hot wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    #JUSTICEFORBIEBER
    Interesting turn of events, he'll still be nailed for the property damage and drugs charges though i guess.
    They only know about the drugs because of the traffic stop, which was bogus. All facts discovered after the bogus arrest can be thrown out.

who. Gives. A. Fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Here's a question:
    Who cares?

No, seriously; who cares? It's just one more case of some superstar getting a fee for something traffic-related, and then ending up not paying it because superstar. Anyway, I'm not going to believe it was a police set-up. Seriously; that's just conspiracy bull.

You don't care that cops had no reason what so ever to arrest some one, yet they did? This only came out because he is rich and had rented a fancy ass car with a tattler on it. Any other normal shmuck, yeh your life is fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    They only know about the drugs because of the traffic stop, which was bogus. All facts discovered after the bogus arrest can be thrown out.
    Only if they can prove that the stop was done without sufficient evidence. Doing the stop and discovering that they severely overestimated something leading to further findings is different I believe? But then if the gap is as large as they say then that's not just an error of judgement, it'd have to be targetting in which case the lot would get thrown out.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

If they used a breathalyzer, and I don't know that they did, then those only estimate BAC. They can be skewed by things like diabetes or smoking. Furthermore, after eating fruit, the human body produces alcohol. I don't know if that flash-in-the-pan pop star was drinking or not, but the BAC estimate is low enough and if the evidence he wasn't speeding is strong enough, then there's little reason to insist he was drinking and driving.

You don't care that cops had no reason what so ever to arrest some one, yet they did? This only came out because he is rich and had rented a fancy ass car with a tattler on it. Any other normal shmuck, yeh your life is fucked.
    Beaver doesn't need help to fuck his own life...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

If you're caught WITH alcohol, that's true.

The problem is breathalyzers will detect shit that ISN'T alcohol, so there's some room there.

So feel free to hop the fuck down off your high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Only if they can prove that the stop was done without sufficient evidence. Doing the stop and discovering that they severely overestimated something leading to further findings is different I believe? But then if the gap is as large as they say then that's not just an error of judgement, it'd have to be targetting in which case the lot would get thrown out.

He was pulled over for speeding in excess of 55 mph, he can prove he was never going that fast. Every thing else can and should get thrown out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Having any alcohol in his system can get him arrested.
    Are you always this ignorant, or is this a special occasion? Only over the legal limit you get arrested and charged, since only that is considered a felony.

Already posted in the thread. the legal limit for under 21 is .02

Really, I stand corrected, I suppose thats maybe to allow for cough syrups or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post

So feel free to hop the fuck down off your high horse

Feel free to read my other posts defending him and this shitty arrest. Also feel free to not be an ass hat in your responses to people.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG!!!!!! a teen that was underage drank. CALL THE FBI, CIA, NSA, KGB. It's the worst crime of the century.
    I got a MIP when I lived in MI while being the passenger in a car. Blew a .03.