Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    LFR and LFD

CRZ, connected realms is fine, but CRZ is riddled with constant trash that have no effect on your server's AH/guilds. Servers are kind of funny as is, outside of Pandaria all you see are random nonames.
    Stay salty my friends.

I'm suprised at the number of people naming cross-realm zones. To me this feature is one of the most important additions they could've made to revive the game. For years the zones used to be empty and desolate when leveling up your alts, and the zones being filled with people and world pvp would be just a memory of how it used to be during vanilla. Thanks to CRZ the leveling experience is more like it was during vanilla again. Maybe it's the ones who "grew up" after vanilla, in tbc or wrath, who never had that first experience who look back to their first leveling experience and remember that as the way it's supposed to be? I don't know. But a world with plenty of players is a lot more fun than one with only mobs controlled by AI. This is an MMO, not a single-player RPG.

THe thing I wanted change/removed? Revert to 5-man dungeons being the primary PvE focus for Casuals by removing LFR, instead tuning all raids as 5-man instead of LFR, having the same system with splitting each raid up into multiple part as they do now for the LFR, but count each of those as one 5-man dungeon. Then have all dungeons scale to max level Heroic mode for maximum variety and replay value. Reserve raiding for organized groups of 10-25 players and hardcore groups of 20 players.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    no one is forcing you to use them.
    So be left behind, i don't think so. Level playing field.
    Last edited by Joycemiester; 2014-01-27 at 09:10 AM.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues, I just really dislike them.

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    LFR and LFD
    Yep. These things ruined the social aspect of Wow, which made vanilla and TBC so great.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Let me murder wrathion already!
    That son of a ***** suddenly changed sides>.<
    ... He's a black dragon. It's what they do. Besides, he never changed sides, he was always only about himself and Azeroth.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Remove cross realm zoning without actually being invited by a RealID friend to do stuff together. It's actually a disgusting feature i dread more than anything else ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandering to bads.

15+ Year Old Account
    scatter shot + freezing trap

Deleted
    LFR epics. I dont see why those cant be high ilvl rares.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would I want changed or removed? It comes down to two things:

A) The Transmog system to become like Diablo's. That and all stuff like Mounts, Pets, Achievements, Tabards, Toys, Heirlooms and Transmoggable items to be BoA in a new super system. Support the alts. We all know there is no downside to that. As if our bags aren't full to the brim as is.

B) Allow for all races to choose Alliance or Horde like the Pandaren. I know most people will poop bricks on this one. But Allies would get their *cough*High*cough Blood Elves, Worgen could go to the Horde. Goblins are for everyone (and even in the lore most are neutral)... I mean honestly yes it would be rare to see an Alliance Troll or Undead or a Horde Human or Gnome... but if there is anything we've learned since Cataclysm... it's that neither Alliance or Horde are "Black" or "White". Shades of grey all over the dang place.

That is all.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time-Lost Proto-Drake, Aeonaxx and that Camel in Uldum.

I don't want them removed, just made slightly less impossible to find. By my estimate you pretty much have a very brief window (a few minutes at most) about once a week to catch them. Even if you're fortunate enough to find one, it is quite likely that someone else will beat you to it. Instead of 1 in 6 Vyragosa spawns being TLPD, maybe make it 1 in 3 or 1 in 2.

I cannot stand harrison jones, pop culture references are fine for a one off quest but Uldum was the biggest dissapointment of cataclysm. I wanted some storm peaks style titan lore heavy experience and some stargate-ey stuff with the tol'vir.
    Instead we got what seemed like the quest designers got bored and simply out and out plagarised raiders of the lost ark for like 3 quarters of the quests in the entire zone, one of the larger zones in the entire expansion.
    It was a massive dissapointment to expect something on the level of the ulduar and iron dwarfs story and just get nazi goblins and no actual twilights hammer or deathwing action at all after the whole waygate thing in deepholm and then twilight highlands.

I hope the guy never shows up again because his cata involvement was a prime example of when designers cross the line where there is more pop culture references than in game lore and just look at what we got to show for it.

Every LFR item under every normal tier item.
    I.E make LFR Siege gear worse than MSV normal is.

Why?
    It's not funny to progress through Siege of Orgrimmar and collect gear from LFR...
    Even the best raid becomes bullshit when you gotta run it with people who got no idea how to drive it.
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2014-01-27 at 10:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Every LFR item under every normal tier item.
    I.E make LFR Siege gear worse than MSV normal is.
    Brawler's Guild would surely be fun for raid geared players, out-gearing every single fight.

Heroic/normal

Thats proboaly my biggest one. TBC raid model thanks.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

One thing? It's hard to give you one specific thing. I guess my ideal game would definitely include a better 5 man dungeon system. I'm not saying LFD should go away, but dungeons HAVE to be harder. The difficulty level of heroics in MOP is what I imagine normals are. Heroics should be difficult, require CC, coordination, strategy, etc. They should be mini-raids with relative difficulty. I remember Cata/BC heroics fondly and I wish they would come back. I'm pretty sure this will never happen unless they make "Mythic" dungeons. They tried in cataclysm, but people whined and it got removed.

I enjoy running 5 mans, but the faceroll 5 mans of MOP are really crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    As it stands I would be doing the dailies for months to finish it up. I can't do it. My hands are shaking as I type it.
    Haha, raiders felt the same about toc... You're not alone, friend :P
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!