Poll: Which MMO you believe will be your primary one 6-12 months from now

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Which MMO you believe will be your primary one 6-12 months from now

WoD is coming out some time later this year, ESO is 70 days away, and Wildstar isn't that far away from release as well. There's been a decent amount of information about these games, so which one you believe you will be playing, or at least the first one you'll give a chance? I have been playing WoW for the last 5+ years, but I want to give ESO a chance, I can't raid regularly lately, which is pretty much the only reason for me to play WoW. I wasn't lucky to get the ESO beta key, but from all the info, it seems like a great game, I enjoyed Skyrim a lot and ESO seems to be a bit similar to Skyrim, but an MMO. Wildstar doesn't interest me really, I doubt if I will buy it. If ESO won't hold my interest, I'll go back to WoW, maybe I will be able to find some time for raiding in WoD. I didn't include EQ next in the poll, as it seems it will come out a lot later, and there isn't that much info about it. What about you?

Deleted
    World of Warcraft, like every sensible person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wildstar and FFXIV.

WoD. Don't really care about the other ones. Most others feel like they lack too many things, or isn't polished enough. Annoys me too much to play.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    I'd predict for me it will be ESO. But then I thought I would be playing GW2 for years, and only played it for 3-4 months so I'm going to just keep an open mind and try all the new MMOs and see if any provide good entertainment value.

I do have an ESO guild though, and I think that people and community are more likely to keep me tied to an MMO at this stage. The main reason I left GW2 was simply that the people I was playing with stopped and that's the same reason I stopped raiding in WoW.

So I'm really looking forward to ESO but I'll give the other new MMOs a try and keep an open mind. If nothing keeps my interest then I'll still play league of legends and single players.

ESO beta felt terrible to me. So I dont expect much better when released.

Havnt played Wildstar at all.

So right now, i'm gonna say WoW.

Deleted
    for me it will be wildstar swtor and wod all together. wod for my raids, swtor to lvl more classes for there story and pvp, and wildstar for the well evrything apart from raiding i guess. unless i manage to find a great guild and the raids turn out to be fun.

I really hope it will be ESO. But it will most likely still be WoW that dominates.

Deleted
    Wow will continue to lose players but they wont fall that low. Most likely we'll have several competing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Wildstar is going to release before WoD even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

WoD of course but im gonna give Wildstar a try.

ESO and Wildstar will fail, so WoW.

I purchased the collectors edition of gw 2. I gave it a good chance but ended up giving my account away for free. The person who took the account used it for a couple of weeks and wanted to give it back because he didn't like it either. I told him I wouldn't take it back. So, wod is my game.

Not sure how many are with me on this one, but I'm about 90% sure the MMO I'll be focused on mainly within the next 6-12 months is going to be Everquest Next Landmark. Been looking forward to it for quite a while now, and have already purchased the trailblazer founders pack for it so I can get in on the alpha

Deleted
    Wildstar, because it seems to be awesome in almost every aspect! I have a bad feeling about ESO - I think it will flop. I also don't like ESOs art style.
    Last edited by mmocde0e53a346; 2014-01-26 at 03:11 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow

I liked FFXIV, but the lag spikes (w/e they are called) on one shot boss mechanics drove me away.

Not me, but had this happen way too many times.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from screwing about in swtor for the story content none. Have been raiding consistently for years in WoW and i do not feel drawn to that kind of content as much as i used to at all and the difficulty in the rest of that game is not really intended for my skill level as a player. Might have a look at Wildstar but not getting my hopes up yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW of course

I didn't like the look of FF at all, TESO was ok but I didn't see myself playing it seriously, Wildstar looks fun PvE wise but the PvP looks like an annoying light show. I'll still log into GW2 occasionally as well I guess.

You're asking this on a WOW fansite...

If you asked this same question on an Everquest 1 fan site, chances are that Everquest 1 will be the "winner".

As for me, it all depends on how good ESO is. I definetly intend on stopping WoW to play ESO when it comes out, but I've long since learned that it's OK to take year+ long breaks from WoW. The wonderful fact is that the longer I don't play WoW, the more content and tweaked bug fixes there will be when I come back - so taking breaks from WoW is a VERY good thing in my book! ^_^

Going to try Wildstar, and looking into everquest and ESO.

Not gonna hype anything - I think we all learned that by now with games like Diablo3, SWTOR or GW2, whatever game you tried.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO