Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    If you don't got a instant response to it and he gets some taunts up it's game over.
    Yeah, but it has 4 health. And usually you have to whirlwind to make it good, so it's 3 health ... and now we are looking at a card that needs whirl and charge and that's 3 cards for at least 8 mana and for 8 mana there are some real game makers for just 1 card.

tl;dr I have never seen berserker to do anything amazing. It's eat one kill small minion card. That's not op ... that's 1for1. It's good, but something to fear ? I usually just go ... berserker, attack it with minion and weapon. Now it's dead. Really strong card ... not.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Yeah, but it has 4 health. And usually you have to whirlwind to make it good, so it's 3 health ... and now we are looking at a card that needs whirl and charge and that's 3 cards for at least 8 mana and for 8 mana there are some real game makers for just 1 card.

tl;dr I have never seen berserker to do anything amazing. It's eat one kill small minion card. That's not op ... that's 1for1. It's good, but something to fear ? I usually just go ... berserker, attack it with minion and weapon. Now it's dead. Really strong card ... not.
    you dont need whirlwind at all, thats mostly for the wombo combos with pyro commander on board and commanding shouts in hand. hes 2/4 for 3 mana, which is good enough to trade efficiently with most common 2drops, he has 4 health, which is out of range of most of the early game removals. If you havent seen an out of control frothing, you had to play very little as or against warrior (atleast a different to the control warrior plaguing the ladder nowadays.) That card is an absolute beast if you use him in the right moment and the opponent doesnt have an instant answer. Bonus points for crazed alchemist swaparoo, once you see 8/4 frothing take third of your HP, swapped to 4/8 and behind a taunt without an immediate answer, you will understand. I have seen some insane frothings on both my and my opponents side that singlehandledly won game by turn 5-6 and I dont even play warrior that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Most the cards I'm seeing in here aren't OP, they just beat someone in a game and so they're calling it OP to vent...

No, UtH is grossly Overpowered, trust me i have like 80% win record with it

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    you dont need whirlwind at all, thats mostly for the wombo combos with pyro commander on board and commanding shouts in hand. hes 2/4 for 3 mana, which is good enough to trade efficiently with most common 2drops, he has 4 health, which is out of range of most of the early game removals. If you havent seen an out of control frothing, you had to play very little as or against warrior (atleast a different to the control warrior plaguing the ladder nowadays.) That card is an absolute beast if you use him in the right moment and the opponent doesnt have an instant answer. Bonus points for crazed alchemist swaparoo, once you see 8/4 frothing take third of your HP, swapped to 4/8 and behind a taunt without an immediate answer, you will understand. I have seen some insane frothings on both my and my opponents side that singlehandledly won game by turn 5-6 and I dont even play warrior that much.
    I played around 500 games this season from rank 25 to rank 4. I haven't seen a single warrior play what you describe. When I see berserker I just kill it and move on. These wombo combo decks are fun to play, but we are talking about overpowered cards here, not about fun combo cards.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    I don't get this whole talk about RNG. The entire system is build arount consistency. As long as you win 51% of your matches you will get legend, and the higher your win rate is, the higher rank you will get. Some decks may, say, get totally uncounterable draw in 25% of matches, making them look completly OP. But if they don't get that super hand they only win 1 out of 3 times. They end with 50% win rate after all of this and won't really move forward or backward unless they got random streak of wins or loses. And yet some players may feel it was unbeatable when they fought against it, because the 25% happened. (It's also one of reasons there is so much whine about Priests, when they get board control/good answers they feel unstoppable, but it's too unreliable in long run).
    You actually need less than 51% due to lucky winstreaks giving bonus stars.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    You actually need less than 51% due to lucky winstreaks giving bonus stars.
    That stops at rank 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post

Or if he gives him Rampage, theres alot of things that make that card insane

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    That stops at rank 5.
    Is this new this season? I don't remember this happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Dont know, it was the first time I went for legend rank.
    But I went from rank 5 to rank 3 with 10 wins straight and I didn't gain a single bonus star for the streak.

You've never gotten extra stars with win streaks past rank 5.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    You've never gotten extra stars with win streaks past rank 5.
    My memory may be failing me but I'm fairly sure I was getting win streaks at rank 3~ in the past
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

15+ Year Old Account
    My memory may be failing me but I'm fairly sure I was getting win streaks at rank 3~ in the past
    Your memory is failing. I have been legend all seasons and it never was the case.