just got a BSOD, anyone know the cause?

Okay so I just got a Blue Screen of Death on my PC, not sure if there is a way to tell the cause or not, but I got this windows error message when It was back to the desktop

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 3b
    BCP1: 00000000C0000005
    BCP2: FFFFF80002C1E1E4
    BCP3: FFFFF880029E7720
    BCP4: 0000000000000000
    OS Version: 6_1_7601
    Service Pack: 1_0
    Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\Windows\Minidump\012614-3291-01.dmp
    C:\Users\c3\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-7441-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
    Does the info that the error message gives indicate what the problem was?

So far its been a little over a hour and no BSOD, but I just want to see what was the cause. I was running around 3 games and 4 steam applications with a bunch of internet tasks in the background, not sure if that can cause a BSOD, but I'd appreciate if anyone who understands what the error message says, and can tell me it or show me how to see what the cause was, I'd appreciate it greatly

Deleted
    GPU issues, are your drivers up to date? If not, could be your graphics card is on the fritz.

EDIT: reading into it, seems you may have have just overloaded your page file with too much stuff. From Microsoft "This error has been linked to excessive paged pool usage and may occur due to user-mode graphics drivers crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code."
    Last edited by mmocf45e30c4c7; 2014-01-26 at 10:34 PM.

Cool thanks, so nothing to worry about then yeah? Ill probably lower down what I have open and running on my PC then, if I have any other issues Ill come back here

First rule of troubleshooting: If it doesn't happen twice, it's not a problem.

There's a ton of things that can go wrong and crash your computer that don't represent actual problems. So until it starts happening regularly, ignore it.