Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

What did you enjoy about Mists? :)

Hi guys i want to make a positive thread, since the 100million sub one was getting vile, i wanted to see what you guys enjoyed about mists?

For me i enjoyed the theme the whole area and land is amazing i love the return of world bosses and scenarios whenever i got to go work and cant raid i can just do a scenario i find them fun and quick

10+ Year Old Account
    The continent was probably my favorite of all the expansion new areas (Northrend, Outland, Cata places). It wasn't the Asian theme I liked so much as just the ambiance of the place. Everything looked very polished and there was good variety of landscapes in Pandaria without looking too ridiculously impossible to be realistic.

Deleted
    Probaply the achievement hunting, since just started raiding again with SoO.

Overall I didn't like the whole chinese-looking theme, it's way to bright and shiny for me, but I can live with that :P

The raids, the continent, the darker theme, the new features like challenge modes or pet battle.

Deleted
    pet battles, CRZ, timeless isle and monks.

The raids, challenge mode, proving grounds, the world being more light to watch, instead of depressive and bland.
    Dungeons could have been more challenging but they spice that a bit up on WoD, so i'm overall happy.

Edit:
    Oh yeah. The rares was fun when we all had new gear.
    And brawlers!

Okay i really liked this expansion XD
    Last edited by Terridon; 2014-01-29 at 01:32 PM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    The majority of the zones belong to the best looking places in WoW.
    Music, oh god the music!
    The talent tree.
    Raids were/are good.

Overall I give MoP 8/10, very enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by gtxjames012 View Post
    Hi guys i want to make a positive thread, since the 100million sub one was getting vile, i wanted to see what you guys enjoyed about mists?

For me i enjoyed the theme the whole area and land is amazing i love the return of world bosses and scenarios whenever i got to go work and cant raid i can just do a scenario i find them fun and quick
    I enjoy a lot of things I've seen so far (missed most of this expansion). The rares and such are a nice touch (in and out of the isle) and I'd like to see this made even more exciting in the expansion when they're more useful than just for alts.

Although I absolutely hate Pandaria (the entire thing just feels so small and half the time I feel like I'm running around in a garden outside an old folk's home) I do very much enjoy a lot of the features the expansion has brought.

Even more excited how these are used and improved upon in WoD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm......

World Bosses
    Warbringers
    Warscouts
    Isle of Giants
    Pet Battles

That's about it.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New world bosses, and finding rare items and cool Rare mobs about the place, I loved that, But I also mostly enjoyed World PvP this expac, I haven't had as much fun and as much of it since TBC^^

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW has never looked better. That 100% doesn't mean the theme, I can't stand the Asian influence, I'm done with that. But the graphical quality of the items, armor, areas, etc...
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    I kinda liked it all really haha I really enjoyed the way they handled legendaries this expac.

Deleted
    This is only a few, I'm all into the environment/immersion aspects:

Treasure hunting in the open world - looking forwards to that developing into WOD

Rare mob hunting

Lore scrolls all over the place

Attention to detail in design of Panderan houses, inns, etc. It's just fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    This is only a few, I'm all into the environment/immersion aspects:

Treasure hunting in the open world - looking forwards to that developing into WOD

Rare mob hunting

Attention to detail in design of Panderan houses, inns, etc. It's just fantastic.
    Yeah, I like having all those little things around in the world to find. Can only imagine how much more awesome it will be on Draenor instead of Pandaria.

I liked that being out in the world actually felt useful for once. Whether it was rares/pet battles/resource fathering/raids/ etc. there was a reason to be somewhere other than a major city. I probably spent less time in a major city this expansion than I have any since TBC.

Scenarios are a nice idea that needs more work, they get really stale really fast, even more so than 5 mans.

Challenge modes we a nice addition as well, just needs some tweaking so there is something to do other than just rush.

I liked the valor/gear upgrade vendor as well.

Believe it or not I like the BMAH as well, as long as they keep it limited to gold purchases only.

The raids were all good. This is possibly the first expansion without a really shitty raid, and definitely the best expansion so far in terms of raid quality.

I also enjoyed the random "stuff to do" content. Good achievements, pet battles, etc. Challenge modes were fun but ruined by the lack of rewards making it very hard to get groups and that they were more about "clever use of game mechanics" and setups than the "challenge" part.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Deleted
    A lot of things, actually. There are very few things I didn't like tbh.
    What I probably enjoyed the most are pet battles (one of the best features ever) and achievement hunting. The sheer amount of things to do ingame right now is nothing short of awesome.

Deleted
    The fact that the last tier wasn't 12months long..

NOWAIT

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the Mantid and their story.
    Reintroduction of world bosses, though sadly they didn't really adjust their spawn timers before they where already old content (Sha and Galleon). Nalak spawned frequently enough from the start.

The landfall quest chain was great, even with the awful daily grind (at least the first time).

Treasure hunting in the open world
    Too few though, and some where too rare. Still a nice little addition.

Yeah those where great, especially the small cut scenes when you turned them in to lorewalker Cho.

For me, it was:

1. Pet Battles!
    2. New shared tag system for world bosses and rares
    3. Brewmasters, mostly due to very fun design
    4. New character customization
    5. Cinder Kitten