Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    The title says it all. Why do you play/main a Shaman? Is it the Hadouken? The puppy? Or simply the unrivaled heals?
    Feral Spirit. That's why I made the shaman, why I still want to level to get the ability. (I don't claim to be great as a shaman, as I know I am not.)

Just for info's sake, I main a mage (current level cap). I also have level cap DKs (2), a shadow priest (1), feral cat druid (1) and a BM hunter (1).

#FlightIsImportant

Got almost class @90.
    Mained paladin for..like 7 years?
    Decided it's finally time to move on for good.
    So far im loving my shammy <3
    If i want a more complex rotation, i'll enh, if i want to slack and spam 3 buttons, i'll play ele. Also the support i can provide with HST and AG etc, its awesome.

Last, but least, enh spell animation..pure win <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

One time in freezing cold, comrades and I try heroine. No effect.

but uhh. i got a job a while back and had more money than i knew what to do with at the time. so my buddy told me to play wow with him. I've always played battle casters, so i asked him what closest thing in wow was. he said enhancement shaman. I picked it up, and now I can't put it down. I play enhancement very well and have always been a top dps in whatever raid guild I've gone to. The mobility, the burst, OS heals, the amount of stuff I can solo. Plus shamans have some of the coolest transmog. DEM WOLVES.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyckey View Post
    Hmm...

because they're awesome and i won't ever change.
    Did it far too much in the past.
    this :P
    and I love ele's spells animations... and that LvB sound heh

Deleted
    No particular reason, really. I just like how straight-forward this class is, also the mobilty and providing buffs to our teams, along with other minor things. Although I have tons of alts, I don't feel like myself when I'm playing them. Not sure if it's a habit by now or I actually only enjoy playing my shaman:P

The elemental mastery is the sex and if you're lucky it's even more teh sex. Also resto mastery in PvP is even more the sex.

First Character I made, was the shaman I play today
    I had been watching my brother play as a hunter in TBC and I wanted to give it a try, so I asked him what I should play and he said either druid or shaman because they both can heal / DPS. But shapeshifting sounded stupid at that point so I chose Shaman, I ended up playing as Enhancement from TBC to this day and healing in MoP Raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because shamans are the only class that can turn super saiyan. (Ascendance) ;D

They sounded like a class that could deal some damage while bringing a lot of utility at the table. As a noob back then, this sounded perfect to me, since if I performed sub-par, I could find some other way to help my group. As an Enhancement shaman, this still somewhat true to me.

My reason for picking Enhancement as my spec is much simpler: summoning Spirit Wolves. No other ability sounded as badass as Feral Spirits.