10+ Year Old Account

The Swedish Public Employment Service.

This is me letting of steam regarding the non working ''Swedish Public Employment Service''.
    Long story short their work is to get ppl back into work asap.

My latest story: I am in the process of eventually starting my own company and in Sweden you usually can get Gov Support the first 3- 6 months the help get things rolling, and it has worked out quite well tbh.

Lately there has been a change in rules in 3 areas that is such a big mistake only a carrer politic could have made them.
    1:
    First of to get backing nowdays you need to be ''longtime away from work'' or 1+ year of not working on anything.
    This is madness, ppl who would like to run thier own company for a long time but is on the fence is not going to quit work for 1+ year so they can get the backing they need.
    I belive this leads to less firms staring up and boosting our economy with tax money, and possibly good company's not being able to get up and running.
    As for the 1+ years without work to get the backing? the ppl who have not had a work for years is not the ones we / gov should support primary, they do not want to work, they live fine on social support / A Cash.
    The ones we should support is those who recently got out of work or those close to getting a company started (and if they get started they may have to employ more ppl, and that leads to less ppl without a jobb.)

2:
    The Swedish Public Employment Service also provided a education that teaches you how to run a company and how to do the paperwork correctly.
    This was to educate ppl how to manange the company paperwork, basic tax knowledge etc and you could get this education when you wanted.
    Sadly same with this as the 1'st point you need to be without a jobb 1+ years to qualify now.
    Luckily some other companys know that this is a really good thing to have, if not mandatory so they help out teaching ppl for free.

3:Additional eduction that you need to fit into more kinds of work.
    Same here, before if you had been laid of you could get a education if you had a good reason, and sometimes without.
    Same as 1 - 2, 1+ year without work to get more eduction.
    I belive that ppl that have not worked for years is a waste of time to throw cash on, let the cas h go where it is needed!
    Example: i got laid of in Dec 2013 and i got back into work after winter break recently but when i got lead of i got a contract from my boss that he signed and promissed that if i get a truck card from Swedish Public Employment Service he would keep me in work year round.
    So i showed the contract and they said that they seemed good but i have to wait 1+ year to give it to me.
    I tought it would be good to use the downtime that i had and so did the employes to but they could not tnx to the goverments letest rules.

Sorry for the long wall of text but i needed to get this out here!

So if your a person who likes to work and grow and get things done you shall not expect help from the Goverment.
    If your a slacker who have not worked for years you can get any eduction you want so it can collect dust somewere while still not working.
    Last edited by Clockworks; 2014-01-28 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Sorry for shitty spelling, sleepy.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

There are more ways to recieve funding then through the employment office, check with your local chamber of commerce, they can help you out in various ways and point you in the right direction. Alternatvely apply for FA taxes(I have that) run your business simultaniously as you hold employment. A lot of small businesses start off as a sidekick.

The employment office is just one way of getting started.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    There are more ways to recieve funding then through the employment office, check with your local chamber of commerce, they can help you out in various ways and point you in the right direction. Alternatvely apply for FA taxes(I have that) run your business simultaniously as you hold employment. A lot of small businesses start off as a sidekick.

The employment office is just one way of getting started.
    Yeah i shall get FA taxes to, but the day i start my company i need to focus on it solely, since i am in the heavy machinery section.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Yeah i shall get FA taxes to, but the day i start my company i need to focus on it solely, since i am in the heavy machinery section.
    I see, well I would suggest you talk to your regions chamber of commerce, there are a lot of funds that allocate money to different projects. Some work as equity firms and want a return on their investment, some demand nothing in return but do it just to support private businesses and entrepenours.

If you are employed you might want save up cash yourself as well if your budget allows for it.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...