Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vettel is sooooooooo lucky there.

Bloody hell yeah, nearly the exact same accident as Perez. Suddenly many god sends for Lewis though

10+ Year Old Account
    30 laps left and it looks like it might rain again, gonna be fun.

And its over, Ricciardo takes the win ahead of Alonso, Hamilton, Rosberg.

Good win for Ricciardo, shame Lewis couldnt get past Alonso but finishing ahead of Rosberg when starting from the pit lane? ROFL. Nico will be crying a river tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rosberg won't be happy that Lewis didn't let him pass even though Lewis would of lost so much if he did.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Starting to dislike Ricciardo way too much, he's way TOO LUCKY. Now he gets this win out of nothing. I mean, Vettel has been outperforming him ever since he got his chasis issues fixes but those times when there were issues, Seb got all the problems.

Well deserved for Alonso, I'm happy for him.

Incredible job Lewis, and Rosberg might be pissed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    He controlled it quite well actually by locking the brakes till he was looking front again. Such a classic actually but most of pilots mess it!

15+ Year Old Account
    What an interesting race. Could say congrats to all drivers who finished the race, everyone did a good job in those circumstances. All those sub-par-near-to-shit drivers were out as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Starting to dislike Ricciardo way too much, he's way TOO LUCKY. Now he gets this win out of nothing. I mean, Vettel has been outperforming him ever since he got his chasis issues fixes but those times when there were issues, Seb got all the problems.

Well deserved for Alonso, I'm happy for him.

Incredible job Lewis, and Rosberg might be pissed

- - - Updated - - -

He controlled it quite well actually by locking the brakes till he was looking front again. Such a classic actually but most of pilots mess it!
    Vettel is unlucky but that can happen. he had 4 almost perfect Years. betting alot he wins the Title again next Year

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    Vettel is unlucky but that can happen. he had 4 almost perfect Years. betting alot he wins the Title again next Year
    I don't think so. This year kind of highlights how superior Red Bull was past years. And how shit Webber was.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    It was not luck but an epic save.

If you see it from the cockpit, you'll notice that he keeps the tired locked till a second before he's heading the right direction, after which he releases the brakes and the car starts rolling, it is 0 luck and all skill, erricson ended up in the same situationen a few races ago, but kept the brakes locked so he kept spinning and crashed again.

Great race for Red Bull and Riccardo. Interesting on the first safety car, that Riccardo was the first to pit and change to the super softs off the intermediates. Now was this done because Riccardo was the #2 man and they wanted to squeeze out the most for Vettel at the end of the race or that they were putting the winning strategy towards Riccardo.

I hope 2nd half of the season brings more competition to Mercedes. This season has been so predictable with the Merc power unit. Four of top six in driver championship have the Merc power unit.

Ricciardo being lucky makes up for all the misfortune Webber had

10+ Year Old Account
    Jed may be without a team next year.

Driver lineup for Torro Rosso already confirmed for 2015.

The guy they confirmed has only just left Karting and is 16 years old... The world has gone mad.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Ya, pretty crazy. Im really curious to see how he performs next year. Maybe they see something we dont, Kvyat has been pretty impressive for his first year in F1.

Andre Lotterer will be racing for Caterham instead of Kobayashi at Spa. An very interesting driver choice i must say. He knows the circuit from WEC, but hasn't driven a formula 1 car since 2002, when he was test driver for Jaguar.

Didn't they say less than a week ago that no changes were going to be made to the current drivers in 2014? Lol
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Didn't they say less than a week ago that no changes were going to be made to the current drivers in 2014? Lol
    That is just this one race; swapping a driver in the case of illness or wanting to try a prospect out (mostly by the lower-ranked teams) isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting Saturday, Spa + rain can't never fail!

Can't wait for the race, I think it's going to be interesting, other than the fact both Mercedes will simply take off.