Deleted

Shadow priest in pvp?

What can be done to fix shadow priest in pvp?
    How do they perform in:
    1v1?
    2v2?
    3v3?
    bgs?

Sucks.
    Pretty bad, can work with resto druid or mage.
    I believe the only viable comp is r druid and mage (which is very powerful if well played).
    Decent if not focused (which will happen a lot).

I feel that if left to his own devices a shadow priest can dish out good damage. But since most comps see a spriest and they focus him each time its at the very least going to be an uphill battle in each game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their mobility sucks. FDCL helps a lot but it isn't nearly as bursty as Insanity. They need a gap creating ability, Mind Flay castable while moving and/or haste reduces the CD of Mind Blast, and a DPS CD. Personally I hate Insanity, I would remove it have all Shadow Priests using FDCL, This way their burst is lower outside of the DPS CD and consistent damage is much higher.

1v1 - Depends on the class
    2v2 - Terrible
    3v3 - Somewhat Ok with RPS, not rank #1 viable or anything though
    BGs - Great if they don't get focused much. Vampiric Embrace and Halo is really useful as well.
    Last edited by Boricha; 2014-01-29 at 08:20 PM.

Shadow blows unless you are really good and playing with a really really good frost mage and rdruid. Shadow needs massive peelz. You will be the #1 killl target by all comps because your ability to escape is non existent and everyone know if they sit on you you willl put up laughable damage. So all in all you are a complete liability to any team you join.

I actually gave up doing PVP with my shadow priest(main) this season.. Even with a rdruid partner you still get pain trained constantly... SP damage is laughable, hard to do decent damage or kill anyone when you are running for your life the entire match. I can't speak for 5's, but 2's/3's are a joke and you will get focused mercilessly. On my other toons, I see a SP in arena and think "YAY FREE WIN!"
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."