Deleted

Computer build help

Hi,

Yesterday I made a post just like this one but it didn't go as planned. I am looking to purchase, not build a computer. I want to play games such as Battlefield 4 on ultra multiplayer with a stable FPS of about 80, I play other games such as World of Warcraft but my current PC can play that. Plus games like Feed the Beast with a good stable FPS of about 60 on V-Sync all the time.

Here are the specs I was going to choose but I would like a profession opinion as I am going to be spending a lot of money on this.

CPU: Intel Quad Core i7 4700 (3.8Ghz) 8MB Cache or Intel Quad Core i5 4670 (3.4Ghz) Which one is the best ?
    Motherboard: ASUS H81M-E: Micro-ATX, LG1150, USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs
    Memory: 6GB KINGSTON DUAL DDR-3
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 660 - 2x DVI, HDMI,- 3D Vision
    Case: InWIN GT1 BLACK GAMING CASE

NOTE: I don't want any posts on building it myself, thanks

Thank you for your reply's

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again, you might want to drop the glowing bright green font... that in itself will make many just not want to respond

You should give your general location also, perhaps someone can recommend a shop that will do a custom build for you.

Quote Originally Posted by framme View Post
    Hi,

Yesterday I made a post just like this one but it didn't go as planned. I am looking to purchase, not build a computer. I want to play games such as Battlefield 4 on ultra multiplayer with a stable FPS of about 80, I play other games such as World of Warcraft but my current PC can play that. Plus games like Feed the Beast with a good stable FPS of about 60 on V-Sync all the time.

Here are the specs I was going to choose but I would like a profession opinion as I am going to be spending a lot of money on this.

CPU: Intel Quad Core i7 4700 (3.8Ghz) 8MB Cache or Intel Quad Core i5 4670 (3.4Ghz) Which one is the best ?
    Motherboard: ASUS H81M-E: Micro-ATX, LG1150, USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs
    Memory: 6GB KINGSTON DUAL DDR-3
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 660 - 2x DVI, HDMI,- 3D Vision
    Case: InWIN GT1 BLACK GAMING CASE

NOTE: I don't want any posts on building it myself, thanks

Thank you for your reply's
    That GPU will not even come close to maxing BF4 on ultra... what resolution will you be playing at?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is your third thread regarding the same system. Please stick to one of those. You're welcome to edit/add a post indicating you are not interested in building one, however that isn't a reason to abandon a thread which already had discussion.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab