Poll: ???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    You know Iran unlike Israel has signed NPT, you may wanna add it like those top 5 countries there.

My answer to question: None.
    Last edited by Xjev; 2014-02-06 at 05:01 PM.

Deleted
    Glad I'm not the only one who voted NK

10+ Year Old Account
    South Africa, the only country in history to ever dismantle their own nuclear weapons. Clearly they can be trusted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda funny, how amongst all countries Germany gets neglected. When in fact, Germany does have nuclear warheads...
    Technically they belong to the USA, but they keep insisting for those warheads to remain stationed in Germany, and within a German Military base for use by German Military.
    Similar situation is valid for Netherlands, Italy, Turkey and Belgium.
    Those 5 countries combined harbor between 150 and 240 warheads...... Enough power, to obliterate a lot of territory.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Kinda funny, how amongst all countries Germany gets neglected. When in fact, Germany does have nuclear warheads...
    Technically they belong to the USA, but they keep insisting for those warheads to remain stationed in Germany, and within a German Military base for use by German Military.
    Similar situation is valid for Netherlands, Italy, Turkey and Belgium.
    Those 5 countries combined harbor between 150 and 240 warheads...... Enough power, to obliterate a lot of territory.
    Was discussed 5 or so pages ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone that's not insane enough to actually use them? So that leaves what, canada?

Noone should have nukes. Or any WMD. It'S irresponsible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I'd say no one, everyone or only America:P

Why only America? Because we're one of the few countries who wouldn't use it offensively or to bully other countries to do what we want.. AND more importantly, USA is one of the few countries that could use them to prevent a natural disaster, like for getting Earth's core to spin again or to thwart an alien invasion or just a humble meteor if one lacks imagination. Although I guess there is no harm in Canada, Australia and other countries that have never been to war (or at least after WW2) and probably never will having them either. I just don't see why they would want them.
    Are you even a real Person? Or some kind of fictional construct?

Because you could go right into fairytail world sleep in the bed of a Bear and would be able to perfectly communicate with it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    America, Britain, France, Taiwan, and South Korea should be allowed to produce them. Other NATO-friendly nations can lease them from America. Anyone else having them is heavily against our interests.

- - - Updated - - -

I find it funny how westerners love to feel offended for the Japanese, but actual Japanese people literally do not care. They've moved on, but for some reason the rest of the world is like "NO, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE FUCKING ANGRY FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!!!1!11!"
    Wow did you read into that wrong...it's not that we think Japan need be worked up over it forever, it's that we don't trust America.
    That's not nation bashing.
    They did something we consider to be reprehensible and unthinkable, pardon us for not trusting you with things now that you went and fucked up.
    Sorry, if you have a habit of running with scissors and shanking people in the process, we might have concerns when you come sashaying into the fucking room.
    Your country did the nuke crime, now you do the global distrust time.
    I know that's hard to fathom when you're busy making number one signs with your fingers and dreaming up fictional shit to make yourself believe your own bullshit, but truth is, America is the LAST country we can trust with nukes.
    We've already got our proof.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.