Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Putin: "Denmark is intolerant, xenophobic, racist"

http://universitypost.dk/article/put...ant-xenophobic

For once, I agree with Putin. It's weird to see European states with rampant racism, such as France, Denmark, and Sweden, attempt to sanctimoniously criticize Russia for its perceived faults despite having immense racist sentiments internally.

It's not weird at all. Those are usually coming from right wing extremists whereas the whole country is rather the opposite.

btw the moral equivalence game is boring.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    http://universitypost.dk/article/put...ant-xenophobic

For once, I agree with Putin. It's weird to see European states with rampant racism, such as France, Denmark, and Sweden, attempt to sanctimoniously criticize Russia for its perceived faults despite having immense racist sentiments internally.
    Are you high or just haven't actually done any research into the subject, but felt you wanted to be cool?

10+ Year Old Account
    ...He wants to talk the high ground? Man what a hypocrite.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin.. talking about others being racist and intolerant.

People, you do realize when a fascist is trying to side-wind around his own fascism by pointing the finger elsewhere don't you?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    that sounds kinda hilarious honestly.... Putin trying to take the moral high ground. just lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Are you high or just haven't actually done any research into the subject, but felt you wanted to be cool?
    be less edgy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    that sounds kinda hilarious honestly.... Putin trying to take the moral high ground. just lol
    Yes, it does seem kind of odd, but then again, Putin was never accused of being a racist, just a homophobe.

Deleted
    The report also notes ‘tension between Jews and Muslims in Denmark’ where there were ’37 incidents of anti-Semitism in 2012’.
    Not to start a religious debate, but what does this have to do with Denmark?

Deleted
    All hail the Dear Leader.

Putin is brilliant. He's a closet homo, gangster, billionaire and one of the most powerful men in the world.

But a complete monster, in every sense of the word. The man is a blight on the face of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    Not to start a religious debate, but what does this have to do with Denmark?
    uhhhhhhhhhhh
    The report also notes ‘tension between Jews and Muslims in Denmark’

Denmark wants less immigration, Russia wants to hide homosexuals from children... identify the bad guy.

Hint: It's always russia.

uhhhhhhhhhhh
    How is it Denmark's fault that there's tension between religious groups for stupid reasons?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    It's funny how wanting less immigration = intolerant, xenophobic and racist, but then again Putin is a crazy dictator leading a religious sheeple nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    It's funny how wanting less immigration = intolerant, xenophobic and racist, but then again Putin is a crazy dictator leading a religious sheeple nation.
    By definition, wanting less immigration IS xenophobic.

I'd double check what suffix phobic/phobia means. If you have a reason for it, its not really a phobia. I dont want a spider crawling on me, that doesnt make me an arachnaphobe. If I flip out and scream because I see a spider on the wall then yea, arachnaphobia.

Political, economical or social reasons for wanting less immigration isnt a phobia. Buzzwords do not belong in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Find me a country without a racist party, ill wait.

By definition thats wrong.

Lets take the UK, were a tiny island with limited resources and a massive benefit safety net, how does limiting immigration make us all xenophobic? It makes us smart, otherwise people would flood in and the country wouldnt beable to sustain itself or the immigrants who came looking for a better life.
    Obviously solution is to cut the benefits on the poor. It works, ask any right wing nut!
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Yes, it does seem kind of odd, but then again, Putin was never accused of being a racist, just a homophobe.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Russia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyC0YbWT2v4&noredirect=1

Yes...Russia, the paragon of racial equality and protection!

Deleted

not really no, unless you're just wanting less immigration from certain groups of people.
    which do sadsly exist here, people that complain about middle eastern migrants only or only eastern europe. but theres nothing wrong with thinking immigration numbers are too high.

and anyway, europe already has very lose immigration laws compared to other western nations

Deleted
    By definition you don't know what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you seriously trying to argue that Denmark is more intolerant, xenophobic and racist than Russia? What universe do you live in? After a vicious hate crime in Moscow, a survey in that country pointed out that 50% of the population there are racists, and somehow one of the most socially progressive countries on the planet is worse?

And please OP, enlighten me as to the location of a nation that does not have any racism at all! I think you are going to struggle with that!
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Find me a country without a racist party, ill wait.

By definition thats wrong.

Lets take the UK, were a tiny island with limited resources and a massive benefit safety net, how does limiting immigration make us all xenophobic? It makes us smart, otherwise people would flood in and the country wouldnt beable to sustain itself or the immigrants who came looking for a better life.
    It's strange how the more popular newspapers that are against immigration - notably the Sun and Mail - tend to focus on the negative traits of nationalities who might want to come here, whilst ignoring the fact that immigration should lead to an increase in the economic output of a nation.