Interesting quest zones (Old world)

Hey guy's its the end of another expansion so i figgured before they give a free 90 i'll level one of the two classes i don't have , bu this time i'll do it with out experiance heirlooms and dungeons so that I can refresh my self with the game's questing process at low levels.

Anyway It's an alliance toon, are there any "Must see" zones on my trek up anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    I recommend just doing Loremaster for the total experience if you really want :P

As for specific quest zones... I liked Westfall and EPL.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always liked the Plaguelands. They were probably my favorite place to hang out and grind at level 60. Haven't actually been back through them since vanilla, so don't know what shape they're in currently.

In terms of cool looking, try to swing down through Feralas, Tanaris, and Un'goro. I enjoyed that bit, too. If you go as far as Silithus you can get a taste of the silithid/qiraji questline that led up to the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj event, which is fun if you like bugs/Old Gods.

Not really any interesting zones as Alliance. The only two zones in the old world I thoroughly enjoy are Silverpine and Stonetalon as Horde. Everything else is forgettable at best.

EPL/old WPL were in my opinion the best zones in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! As someone who used full heirlooms and guild xp buff. I just got my Draenei shaman to 90 last week with 3 days and 6 hours time played. I power quested and specific que'd dungeons just to complete the quests because they give tons of xp. Even though I only did enough quests per zone to get to the next one my favorite zones in terms of fun questing and interesting lore are: wetlands, hinterlands, felwood, winterspring, blasted lands was one I had never done before and it was really great, and also ungoro crater because I like dinosaurs but yeah deff do felwood into winterspring and then jump over to blasted lands to get you set up for Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I always liked the Plaguelands. They were probably my favorite place to hang out and grind at level 60. Haven't actually been back through them since vanilla, so don't know what shape they're in currently.
    Do yourself a favour; never go back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    In terms of cool looking, try to swing down through Feralas, Tanaris, and Un'goro. I enjoyed that bit, too. If you go as far as Silithus you can get a taste of the silithid/qiraji questline that led up to the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj event, which is fun if you like bugs/Old Gods.
    Nope. About two thirds of Silithus quests have been removed. Most of the remaining quests are just killing spiders and worms, and a handful of cultists.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2014-01-31 at 01:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Blizzaaaard!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have always been partial to the Nesingwary quests, and do each expac's version. Badlands had a few sets of fun quests. I am a big movie fan , so even though the cut scene heavy quest chain with Harrison Jones in Uldum takes longer than most, I like it. Dustwallow Marsh, Thousand Needles, and Tanaris also have some unique quest types, beyond the standard 'kill 10 boars and collect 8 bear hearts.'

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be sure to do this quest when you're level 44:
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27713
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.