Thread: What is...

What is...

Can someone tell me the add on that adds the bar that shows cool down timer 0 to 5 mins? I know I seen it before but totally blanking. Shows the ability count down the bar. Its all on one bar.

Shown in pic 5-7 here

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...69-BlkUI.html#

I use coolline. Works great and creates a pop up text that let's u know it's ready.

I did not see the images you were referring to but it could be cause I'm on mobile and the page didn't render properly.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Looks to me like a re-skinned version of Coolline or Forte-Xorcist.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Makes me think of sexycooldown (though not updated anymore)
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/sexycooldown

Looks like Forte to me, although re skinned nicely to fit with the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Given the selection of addons actually included in the UI according to the author, then it is likely Raven.
    More typically used for buffs/debuffs and occasionally rotatiion helpers it can create one of those bars.
    It supports masque if I recall, so can easily be matched up to buttons/buffs.
    Also a custom texture for the bar wouldn't be too hard if it supports that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Sexycooldown 2

Great addon, still been updated. Fan update atleast