Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    50-58 takes 1½ hour with BoA if you work your way through Winterspring + 2-3 fast dungeons, so that's a pretty painless part for me.

Other than that, 75-85 is pretty fun.

Deleted
    30-40

50-60

70-80 I really can't decide on a specific one.

endgame and max lvl sucks for sure ....

i need some reward for the time i play ... experience. every time i hit 90 , there's a sudden moment : done . and i want to log out and never log in again. had that moment 5 times.

mostly i enjoyed 50-60 a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Wrath of the Lich King Levels. Northrend is my favorite continent, and I love WotLK Dungeons!

BC and Northrend. I usually like to stay in Outland and do all the Blade's Edge/Netherstorm stuff, even when I could skip it and move on to Northrend. I enjoyed Hellfire Peninsula a lot more before it became a level 90 BG.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably 75-85. Access to most of your class' skills/spells, and Cataclysm questing, which is my personal favourite.

I say 75-85 rather than 80-90 simply because I already considered Pandaria questing boring the second time I went through it. Northrend managed to stay fun a bit longer than that, especially the latter half.

15+ Year Old Account
    Northrend. Best dungeons. Also have an 80 twink.

whichever 10 levels BRD spans its fun to get into the first one and be like "okay guys lets full clear" usually you get takers and after quests and everything its like 6-7 levels.

Since 3 of the last 4 chars I leveled were tanking toons, I just zerged dungeon tank queues and bypassed any leveling experience. However, on my panda monk, I did 89-90 in 23 quests.. full xp rested with xp bonuses. Took like 40 minutes lol.

58-68 has always been my favorite and always will be. I started playing in BC, and still get very nostalgic when I go to Outland.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    58-68 get to move to new zones fairly quickly!

I don't have a 10 level stretch like most people, but I love the levels where you transition to gear from a new expansion. My favorite example is hitting 77/78 and being able to equip the lowest cataclysm greens and absolutely destroying the last couple levels of wotlk content. I'm REALLY gonna miss the power jump when they do the item squish.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

1-10. The human starting area. Always loved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Havent enjoyed leveling since wotlk. Classic zones are too fast paced and everything is done in 5 seconds. It feels like factory work by now..

Around 30-40

Fun zones

40-45 has my favourite instances though (maraudon, dire maul)
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2014-02-01 at 11:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

45-55 i always level up in Felwood and Winterspring.

60-70, I love playing through Outland. It's the only area I've every really enjoyed questing through. I also used to really enjoy the old Un'goro quests, so old early 50s as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    So don't wear skimpy clothes getting raped is not entirely out of your control either.

In terms of story, I really enjoyed the new Silverpine+Hillsbrad for Horde. In terms of enjoying levelling through it? Either Outlands or Cataclysm(although that's only 5 levels), because those can be done really quickly.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

[QUOTE=VeganHunter;25099425]I love playing characters that are in the 45 - 55 range....... I like the zones that involves, and I like the anticipation of soon getting the chance to fly. ( Not a fan of Blasted Lands or Silithus )[/QUOTE

my favorite 10 levels are 90.

leveling is a huge waste of time.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

70-80, I love Northrend, makes me all nostalgic for my favorite time in the game